417
7
Has anyone here cashed out from lock poker
and if so
did you make a deposet 1st
and did they want ID
or was it just str8 forward cashout
and also how long did take to get the money?
thank you
3 years ago
#1
1424
A
3
They all want id and proof of address usually, and im hearing that cashing out from the casino part is faster. they use a different method. all you have to do is is transfer you founds from poker to casino with 1 push of a button. but 1st you will have to send id verification 1st and the sooner the faster you can cashout.
3 years ago
#2
They will request to make deposit first...all MERGE network rooms request deposit , ID and address verification
3 years ago
#3
417
7
Ok ty
i have cashed out from about 15 pokerrooms
and only been asked for ID 2 times
and had to make a deposet 1st 3 times
1 was from pokerhost (merge) no ID no deposet
3 years ago
#4
1851
K
First deposit is needed for the first whitdrawal?
3 years ago
#5
On lockpoker "yes"
3 years ago
#6
I did a deposit and they also asked for id check and also made me complete a form, which must be printed, completed manually ( wtf ... so 90's ) and then scanned and mailed
They confirmed i passed the id check but still waiting for the money
3 years ago
#7
Whats an alternitive way to get the form?I dont have a printer or scanner any more ?
3 years ago
#8
Tzest0s (#7) wrote: I did a deposit and they also asked for id check and also made me complete a form, which must be printed, completed manually ( wtf ... so 90's ) and then scanned and mailed
They confirmed i passed the id check but still waiting for the money
and so to me,and don`t respond me at emails,already waiting for 2 weeks and no money or response
3 years ago
#9
nightmoves44 (#8) wrote: Whats an alternitive way to get the form?I dont have a printer or scanner any more ?
The scanner is not the only option You can send a picture of it, as i did.
And the printer ... i had to send the form to another computer who had a printer accessible. It's kinda inconvenient but there's always solutions
3 years ago
#10
Had to jump through hoops on both withdraws from tow different Merge sites. Thought at one point I had to give my first born to get my account released. That said, they did ask for lot of information when I deposited. Perhaps there security is tighter than most of the other sites.
3 years ago
#11
T
I didn't cashed out from Lock, but I already did on Carbon. Their ID verification process is the worse, but at least you know that they are probably a secure room.
3 years ago
#12
All poker rooms are maintained with each of the players, and many ask us Our Partner ID to verify our data
3 years ago
#13
1154
Q
adrion (#3) wrote: They will request to make deposit first...all MERGE network rooms request deposit , ID and address verification
most sites are like this as well , grrrrrrrrrr , but at least it's proven to be safe .

crazzvette
3 years ago
#14
5679
Admin
PokerChildKpo (#9) wrote:
Tzest0s (#7) wrote: I did a deposit and they also asked for id check and also made me complete a form, which must be printed, completed manually ( wtf ... so 90's ) and then scanned and mailed
They confirmed i passed the id check but still waiting for the money
and so to me,and don`t respond me at emails,already waiting for 2 weeks and no money or response
You are still waiting for withdraw after two weeks? And no email response? That is bad bussiness.
3 years ago
#15
ROYALKNIGHT (#15) wrote:
PokerChildKpo (#9) wrote:
Tzest0s (#7) wrote: I did a deposit and they also asked for id check and also made me complete a form, which must be printed, completed manually ( wtf ... so 90's ) and then scanned and mailed
They confirmed i passed the id check but still waiting for the money
and so to me,and don`t respond me at emails,already waiting for 2 weeks and no money or response
You are still waiting for withdraw after two weeks? And no email response? That is bad bussiness.
Yes,i don`t know what are the problem...but what i can do,i wait .
3 years ago
#16
380
8
I never had problems to withdraw money from merge network, and not always deposit is needed to cashout.
3 years ago
#17
1424
A
3
4 to 6 weeks for cashout through merge cashier and 2 to 3 weeks for cashout through the casino side. just transfer your funds to the casino and then withdrawl it will be faster, they use a different method.
3 years ago
#18
complex1 (#18) wrote: 4 to 6 weeks for cashout through merge cashier and 2 to 3 weeks for cashout through the casino side. just transfer your funds to the casino and then withdrawl it will be faster, they use a different method.
I just wait another week,and if i don`t receive the money i will try that metod to withdraw from casino
3 years ago
#19
333
8
4 to 6 weeks ????

3 years ago
#20
617
8
Looks like a pretty complicated method of processing withdrawals and looks a bit worrying with sites taking so much time.
hope u get ur money soon
3 years ago
#21
It's kinda weird
They used to have the fastest withdraw in merge. I heard only good things till now

3 years ago
#22
1851
K
zolika38 (#20) wrote: 4 to 6 weeks ????


3 years ago
#23
According to Calvin Ayre, Bodogs founder, Lock is a tiny outfit with one or two employees....so I'm not that surprised
3 years ago
#24
2
It takes months on cake poker too, also for europeans. The US sites are unfortunately the worst at the moment and also the least secure.
3 years ago
#25
This thread has been locked for new replies.
Poker.org, all its content and stylized poker logos are registered, trademarked and protected by international copyright law. All Rights Reserved. © 2014