T
I played two tournaments tonight after hosting dinner club with my girlfriend. A different group of our friends cooks every Monday and today was my day. I made a pizza bar and dirt cake for dessert (pudding, oreo crumbles, worms) which was definitely a fun halloween throwback.
The first tournament was a $10+1 turbo that I bought into pretty late and was pretty much just in shove/fold move from the get go. I think I started with about 7BB but I rode it up to a min-cash.
Against my better judgment (since I have to be up in 4 hours) I then bought into the $30+3 with a 5k guarantee on Bodog. As you can probably decipher from above I just scooped it. First place paid $1,650 so definitely a nice score. This should help with my AC trip in about a month.
Hope everyone else ran well tonight and had a nice halloween, I sure did!
3 years ago
A
Good score bro, you running well on bodog.
3 years ago
GG man,nice result for you

3 years ago
Can i be a member of your fan club?
3 years ago
Nice gg
3 years ago
That's how we roll! Nice score bro! Lookin forward to us taking down the 100k w/ ya on sunday!!!

I can't wait for the WSOP circuit event trip in Dec. Should be a blast!!!

3 years ago
Nice win there; looks like a good bankroll boost for me.
3 years ago
Congratulations to

3 years ago
Congrats!
3 years ago
Congrats dude
3 years ago
A
Congrats , well done!
3 years ago
Nice pot man, grats (congratilation)! Win more & more money but not with me at tables)
3 years ago
Usually you play a better game when you are supposed to be going someplace. You having ro be someplace in 4 hours probably helped your game. Congrats on the big score.
3 years ago
Congrats is very nice cashout
3 years ago
T
Yeah. I always seem to do well when I enter a tournament that I don't really have time to finish haha.
3 years ago
Nice played
3 years ago
K
Tzest0s (#4) wrote: Can i be a member of your fan club?
sure! but you have to pay the dues to the club president. Can you guess who that is?

3 years ago
maxjones1234 (#17) wrote:
Tzest0s (#4) wrote: Can i be a member of your fan club?
sure! but you have to pay the dues to the club president. Can you guess who that is?
You would think the club president would have the
card, no?

3 years ago
Don't know why I haven't seen this before now, but that's the way to go. Congrats

3 years ago
T
I'm continuing to run well on Bodog. Got second yesterday in a 91 person $55 tourney for $910. Hopefully it will continue long enough for the league today and the 100k on bodog.
Murphy and I are running the 100K on bodog at 4pm EST if anyone wants to chat or rail us. I will try to give a couple updates if we start making deep runs. Our plan is to finish first and second to scoop the combined prize of about 45K!
3 years ago
Wow - GG and a nice cashout
good return of investment
)
3 years ago
Congrats
3 years ago
Very nice cash! WTG
3 years ago
uvapokerpro (#20) wrote: I'm continuing to run well on Bodog. Got second yesterday in a 91 person $55 tourney for $910. Hopefully it will continue long enough for the league today and the 100k on bodog.
Murphy and I are running the 100K on bodog at 4pm EST if anyone wants to chat or rail us. I will try to give a couple updates if we start making deep runs. Our plan is to finish first and second to scoop the combined prize of about 45K!
These was a change of plans on this one btw. We're running it this COMING sunday, since I'm gonna be off from work AND both the kids are gonna be gone with the in-laws.

3 years ago
Gg and gl yo the great playing at bodog
3 years ago
This thread has been locked for new replies.
Poker.org, all its content and stylized poker logos are registered, trademarked and protected by international copyright law. All Rights Reserved. © 2014