Forgot password
We are excited to announce that OnlinePokerLeague is back and what a line up we have for you for Season 6!

For those of you who do not know what OnlinePokerLeague is, here is a brief run through of how it works

- Compete in 40 cash added MTTs
- Each MTT has 50-100 buyins added in cash to the prizepool
- Gain points towards the leaderboard for each MTT with an extra $10,000 in added prizes up for grabs for 1st - 6th place finishers
- Your best 10 scores over the season count towards the leaderboard
- Total of over $25,000 in added cash/prizes over the season

We are kicking off the season with 7 opening event freerolls on WilliamHill, Unibet, Guts, Betfair, AllinAsia, Tonybet and the one and only AmeraicasCardRoom are back!

- WilliamHill $200 Added Opening Event Freeroll - Buyin FREE - May 14, 2017 @ 19:30 BST - Password WHOPL1
- Unibet $200 Added Opening Event Freeroll - Buyin FREE - May 14, 2017 @ 19:30 BST - Password UOPL1
- ACR $200 Added Opening Event Freeroll - Buyin FREE - May 14, 2017 @ 22:30 BST - Password ACROPL1
- Guts $200 Added Opening Event Freeroll - Buyin FREE - May 15, 2017 @ 19:30 BST - Password GUTSOPL1
- Betfair $200 Added Opening Event Freeroll - Buyin FREE - May 17, 2017 @ 19:30 BST - Password BOPL1
- AllinAsia $200 Added Opening Event Freeroll - Buyin FREE - May 17, 2017 @ 19:30 BST - No password needed

For the full schedule see here!

ACR Are Back!

We know here at Org most of you guys are from the US and are limited with rooms on OPL but we wanted to make sure you all still have an opportunity to pick up some serious cash this season so we are super excited to have ACR back on board! As well as the opening event freeroll we have another $2000 in added cash for you to get your hands on!

- ACR $250 Added DOUBLE POINTS Event - Buyin $5.50 - May 18, 2017 @ 22:30 BST - Password ACROPL2
- ACR $350 Added Event - Buyin $5.50 - May 21, 2017 @ 22:30 BST - Password ACROPL3
- ACR $400 Added Event - Buyin $5.50 - June 10, 2017 @ 22:30 BST - Password ACROPL4
- ACR $1000 DOUBLE POINTS Added Event - Buyin $27.50 - June 11, 2017 @ 22:30 BST - Password ACROPL5

Anyone is welcome to play these tournaments, even those of you with existing accounts. For those who do not have an account yet you can create one on ACR here with us and get a 100% up to $1000 first deposit bonus!

For players from the rest of the world who are interested in participating in other OPL rooms, you can find out more details here and feel free to ask any questions in this thread.

See here for full rules of OnlinePokerLeague

Best of luck to all of those who are participating!
3 weeks ago
Some very nice overlays is always a draw for me. See some point incentives also, is this the same point system here at org? Do the cash buy in games also deduct points to participate in?
3 weeks ago
MrPokerVerse (#2) wrote: Some very nice overlays is always a draw for me. See some point incentives also, is this the same point system here at org? Do the cash buy in games also deduct points to participate in?
I think the points are towards the leader board! I could be wrong tho!

I might jump in a few of these!
3 weeks ago
The points system works like this

And your score on the leaderboard is made up of your best 10 results throughout the season.

You can see more info on the rules of OPL here. And the leaderboard and prizes for season 6 here!
3 weeks ago
This is always good but what about the series for org members...when will that start?
3 weeks ago
cheapseats (#5) wrote: This is always good but what about the series for org members...when will that start?
they cant afford it....its a big recession...even otg mods are on food stamps
3 weeks ago
Any competitive motivation for USA players to jump in?
2 weeks ago
K
cheapseats (#5) wrote: This is always good but what about the series for org members...when will that start?
Looks like another copy/paste job and no replies to anyone.
What a joke.

2 weeks ago
Can USA players play on allinasia?
2 weeks ago
Hi everyone,

@cheapseats - I have no news for you regarding a new Org series right now but as we are working with ACR again its certainly possible we can get something going. We will update in the forums here when there is any news.

@ Sheepdog - When you create an account with Org on ACR you will get 27% rakeback + 100% up to $1000 first deposit bonus clearing at 20% rakeback + Up to $50 jackpot SnG tickets. Just create your account through this link and send your screen name (name at tables) + email used to register to help@poker.org.

@thetick33 - Currently US players cannot play on AllinAsia. ACR is the only US friendly room involved with OPL season 6.

Any other questions let me know.
2 weeks ago
A
Sounds like some good games, probably will not play too many events but I'll more than likely try and jump into the freeroll. Best of luck all!
2 weeks ago
OrgMOD (#10) wrote: Hi everyone,

@cheapseats - I have no news for you regarding a new Org series right now but as we are working with ACR again its certainly possible we can get something going. We will update in the forums here when there is any news.

@ Sheepdog - When you create an account with Org on ACR you will get 27% rakeback + 100% up to $1000 first deposit bonus clearing at 20% rakeback + Up to $50 jackpot SnG tickets. Just create your account through this link and send your screen name (name at tables) + email used to register to help@poker.org.

@thetick33 - Currently US players cannot play on AllinAsia. ACR is the only US friendly room involved with OPL season 6.

Thanks for the updates
2 weeks ago
Thanks for the update.....

2 weeks ago

i spoke to all in asia last night they said they would accept me as a player
2 weeks ago
A
thetick33 (#14) wrote:

i spoke to all in asia last night they said they would accept me as a player
I tried signing up a few weeks ago but they said they do not accept players from the usa, how do we go about this if we can play? any tips would be greatly appreciated.
2 weeks ago
You cant play at AllinAsia from the US sadly. As I said only US friendly room this season is ACR.
2 weeks ago
This is so wrong for us here in the usa......only friendly USA room is ACR.....Unreal this poker shit in the usa....

2 weeks ago
Sounds like great news. Can't wait to be a part of it!!

2 weeks ago
Hi all!

Just to let you know the tournament is now up in the lobby under Tournaments Private

Please note that the buy in is incorrect at the moment but this will be changed to freeroll very soon. Once thats done you can all start registering.

Good luck!

2 weeks ago
OrgMOD (#19) wrote: Hi all!

Just to let you know the tournament is now up in the lobby under Tournaments Private

Please note that the buy in is incorrect at the moment but this will be changed to freeroll very soon. Once thats done you can all start registering.

Good luck!
I think they removed it cause I don't see it under private games and just to clarify will this tourney be a freeroll and will this be the only one in the online poker league series?
2 weeks ago
It will be back up soon dont worry and it will be a freeroll yes. No this is not the only event, there are 5 MTTs on ACR with a total of $2200 added coming up.

- ACR $200 Added Opening Event Freeroll - Buyin FREE - May 14, 2017 @ 22:30 BST - Password ACROPL1
- ACR $250 Added DOUBLE POINTS Event - Buyin $5.50 - May 18, 2017 @ 22:30 BST - Password ACROPL2
- ACR $350 Added Event - Buyin $5.50 - May 21, 2017 @ 22:30 BST - Password ACROPL3
- ACR $400 Added Event - Buyin $5.50 - June 10, 2017 @ 22:30 BST - Password ACROPL4
- ACR $1000 DOUBLE POINTS Added Event - Buyin $27.50 - June 11, 2017 @ 22:30 BST - Password ACROPL5
2 weeks ago
Oh okay thanks.
2 weeks ago
I have read through all of this tread, and I see nothing about how points will work, or will they not be used here anymore? Also I see nothing about teams. Are they not going to be anymore? Well anyway it goes, I'm glad to have Org back running. What time will the freeroll be played with ET time? Well I guess we all will find out things as we go.
2 weeks ago
A
The by in is still 5.50
2 weeks ago
Yeah alittlepoker it is but they said it will be fixed by game time. I'm wondering how to get into it. There has to be a PW or something. About all OPL has let us know is the list of MTTs coming up with good added money. I wish I had a few dollars on there to buy in and get it started good for me. Well the $200 freeroll is pretty good. If anyone knows how to enter the freeroll please post it, so we all can play. Well there's plenty of time to find that info. GL everybody.
2 weeks ago
T
J
Q
K
A
T
J
Q
K
A
T
J
Q
K
A
T
J
Q
K
A
You can earn up to 5 Club Points by posting a reply!
Poker.org, all its content and stylized poker logos are registered, trademarked and protected by international copyright law. All Rights Reserved. © 2017