Congrats to one of the legends of the league! since the other one didnt count officially and this one does.....Congrats ron on back to back final tables and 2nds.
3 years ago
A
Yes great job complex you are truly one of the elite here just glad your on our team ..

3 years ago
A
Thankyou bro, that guy i played against head up is a solid player and he deserves the win. i am happy with my play as of lately and exspect to get back in form. had fun and appreciate these games that we get to play. i know that when i am on tilt i have talked badly about sites but everyone needs to to realize ron will ron
3 years ago
Congratz for you second position. It passed some time for me to realease the final table. I hope tomorow will be better for me.Congratz for all players in moneys. See tomorow!
3 years ago
Well done, Complex! good to see you back at the FT. Cheers!

3 years ago
Great job dude, that is quite the feat. Can anyone explain to me how the pts work for your team during this season. Havent really looked into it and just wondering if some1 could quickly explain it to me. Thanks.
3 years ago
Trub add all the points up and divide by the number of pplayers

100 points scored for team /10 people 10 team score (not a good score)

100 points for a 2 player eam= 50 - way above average and might win GOLD
3 years ago
Q
Congrats complex on back to back 2nd place finish , hard enough to do once less alone twice in a row , weeeeeeeeeee , lol .

crazzvette
3 years ago
trubton444 (#6) wrote: Great job dude, that is quite the feat. Can anyone explain to me how the pts work for your team during this season. Havent really looked into it and just wondering if some1 could quickly explain it to me. Thanks.
Yep, always helps to know the rules. Then you know what you are getting yourself into.
3 years ago
T
Congrats complex on back to back success in the top of the games finishing places, thats a great achievement.
3 years ago
K
Congratulation Complex
good play
3 years ago
Very nice maybe i will make a ft someday lol or not
3 years ago
Yes, i agree, you are one of the bests! I do not know you or what your style of play is but it sounds like you know when the cards are good and when they are not.
3 years ago
Congratulations complex ,well done !
3 years ago
Good play ... Nice come back...
GL in the next League events.
3 years ago
WTG Ron you're a great guy and a great player also I'm glad your on my team lol. I wish you continued success and the best of luck in the future my friend. I have always liked when good things happen to good people. Pots

3 years ago
 - Edited 3 years ago
This post has been deleted by an admin.
3 years ago
This thread has been locked for new replies.
Poker.org, all its content and stylized poker logos are registered, trademarked and protected by international copyright law. All Rights Reserved. © 2014