Which site has the lot of tournaments with added money and tournaments with loyalty points ?
3 years ago
#1
4
Pokerstars has the best GTD tournaments, carbonpoker has alot more than it used to but for big gtd tournaments then pokerstars is the site
3 years ago
#2
Intertops is ok for added money. They have three tournaments on the weekend that do not hit their guarantees. they are small, though so not a ton of added money
3 years ago
#3
7
roneill33 (#2) wrote: Pokerstars has the best GTD tournaments, carbonpoker has alot more than it used to but for big gtd tournaments then pokerstars is the site
GL on Pokerstars

3 years ago
#4
5
Intertops seems to offer a lot of extras to players. They are currently running a KO series with $1000 going to top ten on the KO board. Twice daily there are free rolls into a big tournament on the weekend for IT players only. lkport, what three tournaments are you referring to? There used to be a good overlay on "just $1" and the Friday bounty, but these have become too popular now to offer EV.
3 years ago
#5
671
6
William hill and paddy power has great added tournaments daily
3 years ago
#6
7
Im thinkin intertops also and its the only site ive got paid in reasonable time since black friday.
3 years ago
#7
326
8
SNeidhardt (#4) wrote:
roneill33 (#2) wrote: Pokerstars has the best GTD tournaments, carbonpoker has alot more than it used to but for big gtd tournaments then pokerstars is the site
GL on Pokerstars
yea
with those thousands of players and not so good payout structure u really need a very very good luck to hit sum good cash, this room became a little "roulette room", i played last promo turneys - 10M, 250K etc but even didnt get ITM, its just dont worth the time u spend in this tourneys, even if u are really good player, sumhow and sumwhere the soft will screwed u

3 years ago
#8
I like the PokerStars tournament to added, I'm currently playing in tournaments Betsafe Poker (Ongame Network) and enjoying the benefits, so the I-Poker Network (Titan Poker, Betngo, etc.) offers good points and rewards programs

3 years ago
 - Edited 3 years ago
#9
326
8
advoghado (#9) wrote: I like the PokerStars tournament to added, I'm currently playing in tournaments Betsafe Poker (Ongame Network) and enjoying the benefits, so the I-Poker Network (Titan Poker, Betngo, etc.) offers good points and rewards programs

unfortunately we bulgarians are banned in almost half of the poker rooms in those networks (ongame, ipoker)
fully crap, i heard they have sum offices here and thats why they ban us
anotha ridiculous bullsh1t outhere

3 years ago
#10
Thank you all for your responses

3 years ago
#11
136
6
No problem
3 years ago
#12
671
6
BulDawg (#10) wrote:
advoghado (#9) wrote: I like the PokerStars tournament to added, I'm currently playing in tournaments Betsafe Poker (Ongame Network) and enjoying the benefits, so the I-Poker Network (Titan Poker, Betngo, etc.) offers good points and rewards programs

unfortunately we bulgarians are banned in almost half of the poker rooms in those networks (ongame, ipoker)
fully crap, i heard they have sum offices here and thats why they ban us
anotha ridiculous bullsh1t outhere
a really bullshit to ban a country but is more easily to do
3 years ago
#13
102
4
I think soon more poker rooms will ban Romania too
3 years ago
#14
BulDawg (#10) wrote:
advoghado (#9) wrote: I like the PokerStars tournament to added, I'm currently playing in tournaments Betsafe Poker (Ongame Network) and enjoying the benefits, so the I-Poker Network (Titan Poker, Betngo, etc.) offers good points and rewards programs

unfortunately we bulgarians are banned in almost half of the poker rooms in those networks (ongame, ipoker)
fully crap, i heard they have sum offices here and thats why they ban us
anotha ridiculous bullsh1t outhere
wow, really? from iPoker and Ongame? I always thought Eastern Europeans could play anywhere.
3 years ago
#15
This thread has been locked for new replies.
Poker.org, all its content and stylized poker logos are registered, trademarked and protected by international copyright law. All Rights Reserved. © 2014