Admin
Good luck folks in todays game #10. Ticket has not been sent out yet. Dont know if Guru sent in the list yet. If game does not go on, it will be re-scheduled and points will be returned.

3 years ago
I feel that it will cancel ( today at least).Hope this doesn't happen ,but only four hours remain .
3 years ago
How much time should we give it to know for sure? I would hate to make other plans then the ticket appears 1 hour before or somethng! We will have half in and half disappointed they missed it. hmmmm

3 years ago
pricey (#3) wrote: How much time should we give it to know for sure? I would hate to make other plans then the ticket appears 1 hour before or somethng! We will have half in and half disappointed they missed it. hmmmm

I agree..Iwish Guru could give us an answer. I hope its not cancelled cuz I sure do want to play!
3 years ago
Yes me too
3 years ago
Aww man.
Was looking forward to playing this game today.
Well..Guess there is always next week..
Cheers!
3 years ago
Gl for this tournament, im sure that is not canceled, only Carbon poker support dont give us the coupons for register

3 years ago
Q
Gl gl gl all in todays game if weeeeee end up playing , if not , gl gl gl at the tables in any game that you play , may the flop be with you all , lol .

crazzvette
3 years ago
Maybe GURU will rezolve the problem...and we will play...i wish that happens...good luck

3 years ago
If we get to play, good luck everyone

3 years ago
Gl in todays tourney,, won't be able to make this one,, I have a 10K live tourney at noon.
3 years ago
Akwild (#11) wrote: Gl in todays tourney,, won't be able to make this one,, I have a 10K live tourney at noon.
Good luck in that one. Would be good for you if today's your gets cancelled then

3 years ago
I am steal hoping to get the coupons for this weeks tourney ! But it looks like we want gonna play to days tourney for my bad
a prefer to play those tourney they are so great than to re-turn my points for the registration ! Carbon poker site suck they are so lame
it's not professional this tourney do not played !
3 years ago
Patiend and the problem will be solved !! Good luck today all !
3 years ago
Even lacking a bit of time, 1 hour and a half.

I hope that is fixed and can play
3 years ago
Well this is the craziest thing I ever saw so far the game is up but no coupons. You would thing if Carbon didn't have the coupons which apparently they don't why would they post the game I don't get it. Potstealer
3 years ago
Potstealer (#16) wrote: Well this is the craziest thing I ever saw so far the game is up but no coupons. You would thing if Carbon didn't have the coupons which apparently they don't why would they post the game I don't get it. Potstealer
games are posted most if not all week long..way more effoerts in this than peeps think....all is well all is well.....and for those involved in making these games happen..THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! gl in the next game we get to play...chins up everyone these things happen

3 years ago
Generally speaking someone from poker.org has to send a list to Carbon Poker. Then an employee of Carbon Poker has to input all the names to generate tickets. What if that person was sick. What if its not a high priority task for them, and something big came up. Or they could just be having a bad day.
Tread lightly on the criticism. They do give us $500 in freerolls a week. One error should be something that, though unfortunate, does not bring a huge negative response directed at Carbon Poker
3 years ago
Last week we were issued tickets about 8pm on fri night,cause i was on carbon when they popped up.Perhaps guru or someone didn't get the list in.Its happened before and gets rescheduled.Not much we can do,but keep any negative comments to yourself.Stuff happens.
3 years ago
We get a night off. Cool, i guess i'll be playing live again.
3 years ago
PoTaHolic (#17) wrote:
Potstealer (#16) wrote: Well this is the craziest thing I ever saw so far the game is up but no coupons. You would thing if Carbon didn't have the coupons which apparently they don't why would they post the game I don't get it. Potstealer
games are posted most if not all week long..way more effoerts in this than peeps think....all is well all is well.....and for those involved in making these games happen..THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! gl in the next game we get to play...chins up everyone these things happen
poker.org games never posts their games all week long and honestly if guru didn't get the coupons over to Carbon Poker shit happens. I got other things to do like put my Christmas lights up. I haven't one negative thing to say about whether we play or not because I seen this before and they always reschedule the game or games if there is a problem so no biggie to me. Potstealer

3 years ago
 - Edited 3 years ago
Ok, half hour togo so i guess we wont have a game
see you folks next one
DHQ
3 years ago
Yessssi got the cupon good luck

3 years ago
Oh Ye just registered,gl for all
3 years ago
Finally, we received the tickets! I'm glad that the tournaments are not cancelled.

3 years ago
This thread has been locked for new replies.
Poker.org, all its content and stylized poker logos are registered, trademarked and protected by international copyright law. All Rights Reserved. © 2014