Admin
Congrats to benspocket for winning event #16. This is his first trophy in the league. Runner up goes to steortex also winning his first trophy after playing just 3 events. olly takes down third place also his/her first trophy in the league.

Also congrats to the top 20 who cashed today.

3 years ago
Congratulations for the winner and top 20

3 years ago
Congratulations everyone especially my teammate Steindallas
I had fun today and I'm glad I joined poker.org. This is a great poker community.

3 years ago
 - Edited 3 years ago
Congrats to all 3 for their first trophies for all!
3 years ago
Congrats to all in the money and to benspocket for winning it. Well done indeed.
3 years ago
Congrats to all, tomorrow will be better for me

3 years ago
Congratulations benspoket6 and all

3 years ago
Well i want to say ty for everything i thought it was a great game , not just becouse i won , becouse i really didn`t think i would, as alway chris , i thought you was gonna get me several times , i just got the right cards at the right time, and me being patiant and waiting for good hands helped me , congrats to the runner up and the rest of the final table , i enjoy playing with great and friendly players ty again, cya tomorrow
3 years ago
A
Congrats all players ITM,expecially ROYAL and Foreelas for Team Knights

3 years ago
Congrats for trophies, guys

3 years ago
Congratz guys, i finished bad playng 3 hands in 1.25 hour and when i hit somehting i was out

This hands were :

10J vs A10
AA vs AK
AQ vs JJ

3 hands in this tournament, i cant do something else for beeing ITM

3 years ago
stephymariec (#3) wrote: Congratulations everyone especially my teammate Steindallas
I had fun today and I'm glad I joined poker.org. This is a great poker community.

congrats to fellow pokerowned haha. congrats
3 years ago
T
Congrats to the top 20, great game guys have a good weekend

3 years ago
I congratulate winners!!! I it had not the best game, and today cannot play, will have to wait for following days off what to take part in game. Once again I congratulate winners!
3 years ago
Congrats everyone, wtg my team stephy and steortex...great play today =) just wish i could have played as well...there's always next week =)
3 years ago
Congrats all players !!! Congrats to benspocket for winning !!!

3 years ago
Congrats benspocket6, but why so long time to call my JJ with KQo? Instacall with your stack

Also congrats to all other players ITM

3 years ago
Congratz to the winner.....and for top 20!
3 years ago
Congrats for the winner and all the final table.
3 years ago
Strong field today. Took half an hour to shake off the first 10 players. People are in it to win it. Congrats to this ITM.
3 years ago
Very nice job gpa im so happy to see are team win one lol and yes you was getting some big hands when there was just 4 players to go
3 years ago
Congrats to all players in FT, i need win today i need...

3 years ago
Congrats all players in top 20 nice win ben

3 years ago
T
Well done to benspocket6 and everyone in the money.
3 years ago
Gg winners for the moment you are the winners see tonight what will be?hope i will be the winner
3 years ago
This thread has been locked for new replies.
Poker.org, all its content and stylized poker logos are registered, trademarked and protected by international copyright law. All Rights Reserved. © 2014