The ACR satellites are on the schedule for this Sunday, April 30th, and the following Sunday, May 7th. The buy-in for both satellites is $95 and there are twenty-five packages up for grabs in each event, with packages valued at $4,000.
Moneymaker Tour debut
The Moneymaker Tour kicks off at the Palm Beach Kennel Club on May 10th and runs through the 24th. The action-packed slate of events promises over $1 million in guarantees, along with twenty trophy events. Some of the highlights of the schedule include:
- Moneymaker NLH Kickoff, $500 buy-in – $250,000 GTD (6 Day One Flights)
- Older Than Moneymaker NLH, $300 buy-in – 47 Years Old or Older
- Younger Than Moneymaker NLH, $300 buy-in – 46 Years Old or Younger
- Moneymaker Tag Team NLH, $300 buy-in per person
- Moneymaker Main Event NLH, $2,500 buy-in – $500,000 GTD (3 Day One Flights)
The full schedule of events, along with buy-in details and structure sheets, is now available for players. The schedule also plans for a number of small buy-in satellites for players to win their seats to the larger events at a cheaper price point.
In addition, certain events will have a live-streamed feature table for fans to follow along with all the action.