We love poker. Come be a part of it.

Check out whats up & share your suggestions!
By Lewis305
I never had my points or loyalty rewards updated this past Friday either. I was told in an email it would be done by Saturday night at the latest. I haven’t received a response to my multiple emails since then. My True Poker player name is ‘The Sober Sicko’. Thanks.
By WPN-Rep12
ok they are fixing an issue with the jackpot poker data, once they are done they will check both of your usernames, ill let you guys knows as soon as i know something.
If you guys see a change in your level points or combat points balances let me know
By Tiger24
No they have not been updated, this happened to me two weeks in a row. I did notice my rank points changed but cp barley changed by 3 points which is laughable. Can I direct message you or you want me to send my screen name through regular post?
By WPN-Rep12
pm is fine i think you should have them enabled now.
they're still working on the fix.

ps sorry this message was supposed to be sent hrs ago but I didnt click send.
By WPN-Rep12
ok so fixed numbers were sent and are just pending review and credit. 'll let you guys know once the correct numbers are processed.
(confirmed your 2 usernames were affected)
By WPN-Rep12
The adjustments have not been credited, if there was movements in your account its not the final number.

I just got informed that today they will be reviewing the whole month and paying out the correction + up until the 31st of march points.

Again adjustments and fixed numbers have not been processed, I will let you know once they are done. Ty for the patience.
By Kowean
When is this going to be fixed? yesterday they only add a SMALL fraction of the points ive earned over the past couple weeks. Am I being scammed? for the past two Fridays i have not received any rp or cp. and no one on the support team is responding to my emails. this is ridiculous. my username is Kowean i would like this issue fixed.
By WPN-Rep12
Kowean wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:39 pm When is this going to be fixed? yesterday they only add a SMALL fraction of the points ive earned over the past couple weeks. Am I being scammed? for the past two Fridays i have not received any rp or cp. and no one on the support team is responding to my emails. this is ridiculous. my username is Kowean i would like this issue fixed.
kindly read my last post.
Americas Cardroom The Venom