We love poker. Come be a part of it.

When things go wrong...
By Vitoria
Hi, i still did not receive the refund from the site crash that happened on monday, i was playing 12 sit and gos when the crash happened and i spend 40 minutes trying to login back to my account finally when i was able to open my account again all of the sit and gos where gone and i lost something about 150usd, i already sent several emails to acr support and got no answer, i am not responsable for a software problem in your site and want a complete refund on those tournaments where i was blinded out
By Game_Integrity_WPN
Vitoria wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:41 pm Hi, i still did not receive the refund from the site crash that happened on monday, i was playing 12 sit and gos when the crash happened and i spend 40 minutes trying to login back to my account finally when i was able to open my account again all of the sit and gos where gone and i lost something about 150usd, i already sent several emails to acr support and got no answer, i am not responsable for a software problem in your site and want a complete refund on those tournaments where i was blinded out
Hello,

Have you receive assistance regarding your inquiry. If not, please send an email to support@WinningPokerNetwork.com or private message me your username and we`ll take care.

Regards
Americas Cardroom welcome package