We love poker. Come be a part of it.

Discussion about all game offerings at ACR.
By TheLastGodFather
I take this from other user, in other chat.

"I would like to see a $33 on demand sng, preferably make it 6max to stand out would be nice. However right now there is a 16.50 and a 55. There is a large gap in between. it takes massively different bankrolls to play the two. leaving a large portion of players and bankrolls without a proper on demand buy in to play. These sngs carry great value because they are the only ones that offer double points..i think the same goes for MTTs. There are very few 33s or even 22s on the schedule.."

Totally agree with that , this way you can give us more action to SNG players.
By sncreg
sncreg wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:23 am
NooWhammy wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:46 am I would like to see a $33 on demand sng, preferably make it 6max to stand out would be nice. However right now there is a 16.50 and a 55. There is a large gap in between. it takes massively different bankrolls to play the two. leaving a large portion of players and bankrolls without a proper on demand buy in to play. These sngs carry great value because they are the only ones that offer double points..i think the same goes for MTTs. There are very few 33s or even 22s on the schedule..
I agree with this too, the buy-in changes to on-demands were just plain weird, they were perfect as they were. Now far too big a gap from $15 to $50, a $30 would be good and help us with variance too. I know catering for regs is the last thing you lot ever wanna do but I'm sure recs would like a midder stakes version as well.
By sncreg
I take it there's no chance of this? I think it's totally unfair that you've introduced $50 Jackpots which some of us SitnCrush regs don't play, thus making it easy to top the leaderboard playing those games- at half the hours it takes to do the same playing only non Jackpot SnG's. Also the $50 On-Demands don't run probably a 3rd as much as the $50 JP's do.

With the intro of the $50 JP's it's only fair we get a $20 On-Demand at the very least in order to be able to keep up without sick variance, without having top play the stupid stakes.
Americas Cardroom The Venom