We love poker. Come be a part of it.

Discussion about all game offerings at ACR.
By TheLastGodFather
I take this from other user, in other chat.

"I would like to see a $33 on demand sng, preferably make it 6max to stand out would be nice. However right now there is a 16.50 and a 55. There is a large gap in between. it takes massively different bankrolls to play the two. leaving a large portion of players and bankrolls without a proper on demand buy in to play. These sngs carry great value because they are the only ones that offer double points..i think the same goes for MTTs. There are very few 33s or even 22s on the schedule.."

Totally agree with that , this way you can give us more action to SNG players.
By sncreg
sncreg wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:23 am
NooWhammy wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:46 am I would like to see a $33 on demand sng, preferably make it 6max to stand out would be nice. However right now there is a 16.50 and a 55. There is a large gap in between. it takes massively different bankrolls to play the two. leaving a large portion of players and bankrolls without a proper on demand buy in to play. These sngs carry great value because they are the only ones that offer double points..i think the same goes for MTTs. There are very few 33s or even 22s on the schedule..
I agree with this too, the buy-in changes to on-demands were just plain weird, they were perfect as they were. Now far too big a gap from $15 to $50, a $30 would be good and help us with variance too. I know catering for regs is the last thing you lot ever wanna do but I'm sure recs would like a midder stakes version as well.
By sncreg
I take it there's no chance of this? I think it's totally unfair that you've introduced $50 Jackpots which some of us SitnCrush regs don't play, thus making it easy to top the leaderboard playing those games- at half the hours it takes to do the same playing only non Jackpot SnG's. Also the $50 On-Demands don't run probably a 3rd as much as the $50 JP's do.

With the intro of the $50 JP's it's only fair we get a $20 On-Demand at the very least in order to be able to keep up without sick variance, without having top play the stupid stakes.
By sncreg
Silvia_WPN_Rep wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:56 pm Thank you very much for your feedback. We will take this into consideration.
I'm not sure you are. Nothing is being added. I'm gonna re-iterate this one last time. I'm pretty much done with the site. Jackpot players AND BOTS are hammering the leaderboard playing half the hours SnG players are doing. Last week I played 40 hours and over 600 games and just about scraped a $500. I'm not prepared to do that any more. And it's categorically down to depriving us of the $20 and $30 on demands and adding $50 to JP's which run like crazy. $50 odm's DON'T run like crazy. Yes there's a big difference in snc points for each game, but it doesn't tally up equally altogether when you look at overall hourly scoring. You've already lost one long time reg recently, probably one of the most loyal there's been actually in the past however many years. I'm gonna offski as well. A $15, $25, $40 and $50 choice of JP's, ODM's get a $15, $50 then stupid unaffordable stakes after that. It's a joke quite frankly. Much fairer as it was, 5,10,20,30,50. I'd happily do without the 30 though, 5,10,20,50 would be ok imo.
By WPN-Rep23
Hi!

We hear you. I will bring this up with the team. Please understand right now we are focusing on launching the PKO's and also the Venom is around the corner. We understand your point of view and will discuss this when possible.

Cheers.
By Joe
Second proposed changes. Already requested them a while ago. No change since early spring.

BTW. How many points are being earned for playing On Demands?
In description it says 12.5 points awarded for Late Registration in $55 tournament. What about points for pre-registration? Couldn't find info online.
By TheStein
Joe wrote:Second proposed changes. Already requested them a while ago. No change since early spring.

BTW. How many points are being earned for playing On Demands?
In description it says 12.5 points awarded for Late Registration in $55 tournament. What about points for pre-registration? Couldn't find info online.
They used to offer 2.5x points for pre-registration to get the games started. Now they offer the same amount of points for all entries which gives incentive to re-enter and late reg.
By TheStein
I'd like these buyin levels

6+.60
15+1.50
30+3
60+5
100+9 (maximum buyin level)

$200s only run occasionally, but they offer way too many points for the purpose of Sit and Crush. 90%+ of the player pool in The $200 ODs are pretty much just the regulars buying points for SnC and not there to actually play.
Americas Cardroom welcome package