We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By joker49
So yesterday i decided to play a little slots. I deposited like $46. Upon first spin the slots just kept spinning without stopping. I let it run for 5 five minutes. Had to close out the page and relaunch. When i came back i got error 404. Then refresh again it took forever and loaded up. All my money was gone.

Then today I tried a $2 jackpot. Registered, then my waiting to start link disappeared and my money is gone. No jackpot for me to play. WTF?

I have sent in two emails with NO response. Is this what it is coming to now? Taking little peoples money back and forth?
By WPN-Rep12
joker49 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:58 pm So yesterday i decided to play a little slots. I deposited like $46. Upon first spin the slots just kept spinning without stopping. I let it run for 5 five minutes. Had to close out the page and relaunch. When i came back i got error 404. Then refresh again it took forever and loaded up. All my money was gone.

Then today I tried a $2 jackpot. Registered, then my waiting to start link disappeared and my money is gone. No jackpot for me to play. WTF?

I have sent in two emails with NO response. Is this what it is coming to now? Taking little peoples money back and forth?
Sorry for the late reply,
Our customer support is now able to assist faster, if this has not been resolved please contact them so they can issue a refund.

ps. chat support should be enable in these days.
Americas Cardroom welcome package