We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By BabyByeByeBye
Super weird bug, I just logged on to the client and when I log on a 1/2 Blitz table pops up and I see the name PolutorioSmith from Germany sitting waiting to be dealt a hand with $240. I can also see this player's stats showing 146 hands dealt with a loss of $4.37.

When I closed out the table and the 1/2 Blitz pool is green indicating that I am sitting at the table and when I click Take My Seat(s) I'm taken to this PolutorioSmith player and when I actually sit it sits me with my actual account (same name as here). Additionally my account balance seems short by ~$300 which would mostly be accounted for by somehow my account being mixed up with this players.

Please advice as this is very troubling. I emailed Support, but the support kind of sucks and often takes 4+ days to get back to me.
By BabyByeByeBye
Update, the 1/2 game is now going and when I click take my seat this player is not being dealt in nor is the player being shown as sitting out. However, this does limit the number of tables I can play because this is being counted as 1 of my Blitz entries.
Americas Cardroom welcome package