We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By skunky
Hey , can you make the lobby highlight different colors for tables where we play and tables where we are on the waiting list ?I see this feature works from time to time , but not for all tables (i.e : let.s say I play 3 tables and the lobby only highlights one table with green ) .
Thank you !
By WPN-Rep12
skunky wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:21 am Hey , can you make the lobby highlight different colors for tables where we play and tables where we are on the waiting list ?I see this feature works from time to time , but not for all tables (i.e : let.s say I play 3 tables and the lobby only highlights one table with green ) .
Thank you !
someone already suggested in the suggestions thread requesting a visual difference between 'playing' and 'on waiting list' so that's already on the improvements list.
I will test: (i.e : let.s say I play 3 tables and the lobby only highlights one table with green )
ty for the report!
By TuggSnowbarger
In a 3 handed cash game, if a player sits up, the action is backwards on the next hand. The button acts first after the flop
By WPN-Rep12
TuggSnowbarger wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:43 pm In a 3 handed cash game, if a player sits up, the action is backwards on the next hand. The button acts first after the flop
listed, ty.
By skunky
Also guys , with filters on (on cash games) , only 50nl games are shown , but if I put on filters all stakes are shown !
By WPN-Rep12
skunky wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:06 pm Also guys , with filters on (on cash games) , only 50nl games are shown , but if I put on filters all stakes are shown !
hot fix for this is on the way, ty.
By WPN-Rep12
skunky wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:06 pm Also guys , with filters on (on cash games) , only 50nl games are shown , but if I put on filters all stakes are shown !
we have reports of this happening because of 3rd party software when loading the tables, please disable and try again.
By AlbinoLion
My HUD is no longer working on Blitz, it was working yesterday when I played (before the update). I am using poker tracker 4
Americas Cardroom The Venom