We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By ACR Rep
AlbinoLion wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:47 am My HUD is no longer working on Blitz, it was working yesterday when I played (before the update). I am using poker tracker 4
You'll need to speak with the PT4 folks in their forum for help with that.
By jas0042
Any way to have the window not pop up when I have preselected the fold button. I don't need to have the window pop up and tell me that it did what I wanted it to do, I just want it to fold and let me play at the other table.
By MicroLuckbox
Situation I see this happening most frequently is during a break of a MTT, I need to sit out knowing I will not make the first hand on resuming play/end of break timer. Ticking the box to sit out does not immediately sit me out and upon the first hand resuming play I am given an active hand and proceeds to count down throughout my time bank if I have auto time bank activated.
If there is any way to make sit out activated immediately on ticking the box I think it could fix this issue.
Thanks!
By magic108
Hello, very often when a new player join the table, the color code dissapear on players that were already on the table. Is it on purpose? It's been on for a while
By BabyByeByeBye
AlbinoLion wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:47 am My HUD is no longer working on Blitz, it was working yesterday when I played (before the update). I am using poker tracker 4
I had to reach out to PT4 about this. They have a beta version that works with it. But I have found some other issues. These are PT4 issues not ACR because I also use DriveHud and that is working fine.
By WPN-Rep12
jas0042 wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:13 pm Any way to have the window not pop up when I have preselected the fold button. I don't need to have the window pop up and tell me that it did what I wanted it to do, I just want it to fold and let me play at the other table.
Ty for the report, this is scheduled to be fixed on our April 29th update.
By WPN-Rep12
MicroLuckbox wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:16 pm Situation I see this happening most frequently is during a break of a MTT, I need to sit out knowing I will not make the first hand on resuming play/end of break timer. Ticking the box to sit out does not immediately sit me out and upon the first hand resuming play I am given an active hand and proceeds to count down throughout my time bank if I have auto time bank activated.
If there is any way to make sit out activated immediately on ticking the box I think it could fix this issue.
Thanks!
Just to be clear, do you mean that when you are sitting out and the tournament goes to break, once it comes back from break it gives you a hand instead of keeping the sit out state?
By WPN-Rep12
magic108 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:40 am Hello, very often when a new player join the table, the color code dissapear on players that were already on the table. Is it on purpose? It's been on for a while
havent seen this, but will test.
By MicroLuckbox
WPN-Rep12 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:59 pm Just to be clear, do you mean that when you are sitting out and the tournament goes to break, once it comes back from break it gives you a hand instead of keeping the sit out state?
No, more so during the 5 minute break, I will tick the 'sit out' tickbox knowing I cannot make the first hand. This does not immediately sit me out and will give me a hand and run through auto timebank on resuming play.

Thanks for moving this to the correct thread.
By WPN-Rep12
MicroLuckbox wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:09 pm
WPN-Rep12 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:59 pm Just to be clear, do you mean that when you are sitting out and the tournament goes to break, once it comes back from break it gives you a hand instead of keeping the sit out state?
No, more so during the 5 minute break, I will tick the 'sit out' tickbox knowing I cannot make the first hand. This does not immediately sit me out and will give me a hand and run through auto timebank on resuming play.

Thanks for moving this to the correct thread.
ah! during the break, ty for clarifying.
Got it on video, i'll report it thanks.
Americas Cardroom The Venom