We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By magic108
Yeah, very often it happens to me on both of my computer. I got every player with color code on a table , then a player leave and a new player join and some of the color code just dissapear.
By WPN-Rep12
do you lose the note? cash games? tournaments? both?
does the new sitting player that triggers the issue have a note?
ill be testing this tomorrow, any further info is helpful
By magic108
No i dont have any notes on player, just color tag. Happens most of time when a new player joins the table . Lets say we're playing 3 handed, a new player joins, im losing the color tag of the already tagged player and that new player even if he's tagged shows nothing. If I tag one of the player on the table, all the color tags comes back.

It happens very often, and people confirmed me on twoplustwo that it happens to them from time to time too
By magic108
happens intermittently tho, maybe you should test for a while, once it starts happening it gets very frequent
By WPN-Rep12
yup, ty for all the info i'll be testing this further since i haven't been able to replicate yet.
By magic108
Btw you dont even have to play. I open 7-8 tables with one guy waiting, most of the time as soon as some1 join he loses the tag I have on him. Comes back when I tag the newly joined guy
By WPN-Rep12
thanks,

if you have the chance to get a video of that it would be of great help having 2 examples. If not no worries ill try observing and recording 5-7 tables, its more difficult to notice with made up notes :P
Americas Cardroom welcome package