We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By MaxCut
On the web page listing payouts for the $1 Million Jackpots, in the table for $50s the frequency column totals incorrectly (‭5,018,181‬ out of 5,000,000).

Also, the payouts listed for $15s totals correctly but yields 6.3% rake. For the $5s it's 6.0% rake, so I guess there might be an error here.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online- ... pot-poker/

--Max
By thanksinadvance
I often still get stuck at HU blitz tables after leaving. This wasn't really a problem before but now with the 5 table limit it is a problem.
By ACR Rep
MaxCut wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:06 pm On the web page listing payouts for the $1 Million Jackpots, in the table for $50s the frequency column totals incorrectly (‭5,018,181‬ out of 5,000,000).

Also, the payouts listed for $15s totals correctly but yields 6.3% rake. For the $5s it's 6.0% rake, so I guess there might be an error here.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online- ... pot-poker/

--Max
Hi Max. Thanks.

That last number is supposed to be 3,676,004. I see the web team used the last number from the 15s on accident. I'll have them update it.
By CN_MCK
Is the "cashier" page currently under maintenance? I'm unable to access it right now and so happened to make a bitcoin deposit right before the error occurred. My bitcoin transaction has been confirmed but not seeing the funds being reflected in my account. Currently, the only way to check my balance is through a tourney lobby.
By sncreg
You need to do something about new games taking focus when they pop up, it's literally costing me money. When a new game starts it takes focus when you've got 1 second left with AA on another table, then you click back to the table with half a second left, then the new table takes focus AGAIN!! Mostly it takes focus twice but sometimes it's 3 times. If a bunch of sng's start all at once it can be catastrophic. Stars new games haven't taken focus when they start up since I dunno....ever???

Also initial countdown to timebank is way too short.
By ACR Rep
sncreg wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:55 am You need to do something about new games taking focus when they pop up, it's literally costing me money. When a new game starts it takes focus when you've got 1 second left with AA on another table, then you click back to the table with half a second left, then the new table takes focus AGAIN!! Mostly it takes focus twice but sometimes it's 3 times. If a bunch of sng's start all at once it can be catastrophic. Stars new games haven't taken focus when they start up since I dunno....ever???

Also initial countdown to timebank is way too short.
Hadn't seen this one. I'll take a look, thanks.

Regarding time on turn to act, you can speak with the tournament director about it in the gameplay forum.
By LeeLoosDad
While playing sng’s with my chip stack as the BB value the amount stays the same whenever The level changes. Example I have a 1000 chip stack at 50/100 which is 10 Bb, level switches to 100/200 and still stays at 10Bb
By ACR Rep
LeeLoosDad wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:08 pm While playing sng’s with my chip stack as the BB value the amount stays the same whenever The level changes. Example I have a 1000 chip stack at 50/100 which is 10 Bb, level switches to 100/200 and still stays at 10Bb
Thank you.
By viklor123
not sure if it mentioned before when double-clicking on your opponent (or left click on the mouse and click "note") stack changes as # of big blinds (or the opposite) while I'm only trying to write a note or assign a color.
By Gargantuatua
bug with large cards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Americas Cardroom welcome package