We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By varnelhillshow
Am I the only person having disconnection issues?

When I'm at the table(s), every 3-5 minutes they'll reload then sit me out, and if I'm in the middle of a hand... it'll muck my hand. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall (Mac User). Nothing is working! I tried to reach out via Twitter but no response. It's been a couple of people on twitter with the same issue. It's really ruining the experience.

Any plans on fixing this?
By WPN-Rep12
sudden high traffic incremented the chances of this happening, we have made adjustments since then. Can you guys let us know if you are still experiencing issues after today's update? hand IDs are appreciated.
By kazamman
This is happening to me alot after this update. I think it may have something to do with the auto top up. Not sure, will check it out once the server is back up.
By Gotdemacez
WPN rep - you guys need to figure a way to capture hand IDs. When we get disconnected on the user side, you cant access the HH in question in the replayer.

That is why players have trouble providing HH when they report these types of bugs. We simply can't access the HH, it doesn't even show in game. HM2 etc don't get the HH either once you DC.
By WPN-Rep12
Gotdemacez wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:29 pm WPN rep - you guys need to figure a way to capture hand IDs. When we get disconnected on the user side, you cant access the HH in question in the replayer.

That is why players have trouble providing HH when they report these types of bugs. We simply can't access the HH, it doesn't even show in game. HM2 etc don't get the HH either once you DC.
any HH around the issue would help, hand before or after the disconnect.
Americas Cardroom welcome package