We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By ACR Rep
For those of you seeing missing hands in your databases (like PokerTracker or HEM):

#1. Ensure you have the option checked in the client to save hand histories to your computer.
#2. Ensure your database software is pointing to the correct folder.

If these are correct and your database software is still missing many hands, compare the text files on your hard drive with the hands in your database. If you see hands in those text files that are not in your database, then your software is simply not importing the hands. Then you'll need to check with the software provider. For example, post in their forums.

Note: We are aware of a bug that is not writing some (but it's rare) hands to the harddrive. We have a fix for that bug coming on March 4th. If you are missing MANY hands, this is not related to the bug.

If you are missing hands you know you played, provided us with hand numbers is helpful for us. You could post those in this thread. PLEASE NOTE: only provide hand numbers you can see have not been written to the txt files. NOT hands that weren't imported by a 3rd party software like PokerTracker or HEM.

There also is a bug we must fix in which if you close a table before a hand is over, that hand is not written to your hard drive. We do not have an ETA for that fix yet.
By ACR Rep
Part of today's update was to ensure the missing hand histories are written to the hard drive. The only time you should be missing a hand history now is if you close the table before the hand is over.

If you experience a missing hand history, please let us know with a hand number so we can investigate.

If you can't get a hand number, please let us know some details about the hand and hand numbers before or after that hand. Something to help us investigate for you.
By viklor123
I'm still constantly missing hands, not "MANY" but at least 3-4 every session. Hand #246517777 doesn't exist in the text file.
By WPN-Rep12
viklor123 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:19 am I'm still constantly missing hands, not "MANY" but at least 3-4 every session. Hand #246517777 doesn't exist in the text file.
ty viklor for the information.
By elgrangran
Hi, the client has been frozen lately and closing some tables in the middle of the hand, those hands are not saved neither imported by my PT4, how can i request hand history of determined day in order to import them again and see if those hands appears?

Regards
Jorge
By ACR Rep
elgrangran wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:20 am Hi, the client has been frozen lately and closing some tables in the middle of the hand, those hands are not saved neither imported by my PT4, how can i request hand history of determined day in order to import them again and see if those hands appears?

Regards
Jorge
Hi Jorge. We're aware of that problem. The same thing happens when a player closes the table before a hand finishes. We're looking to fix that. Just takes time.

Meanwhile, you could contact customer support about getting your hand histories in a big chunk.
By julianchuk1
Hi having issue with not tracking tournament/SNGs buy in and fees on database software (PT4 n HM3), i ask the software provider and they said this info is not available on WPN hand history.
By ACR Rep
julianchuk1 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:26 am Hi having issue with not tracking tournament/SNGs buy in and fees on database software (PT4 n HM3), i ask the software provider and they said this info is not available on WPN hand history.
I'm assuming they're talking about tournament summaries.

We understand the importance of these. You'll see in our updates thread, we hope to have these available by July 22nd.
By cardwhale131
I sent an email to support but I am missing a large # of hands from one session of blitz poker last night at 10 PM PST to 1 AM PST. There were about 500 dollars of winnings and it was on mobile. On pressing sync mobile hands in the ACR software, it doesn't sync. I can't see any of the hands from that session in the txt files. The previous ones are from 8 PM PST then jump to 5/16 10 AM PST.

Thanks in advance for looking into it and let me know if any more data is needed to track down these hands. It is annoying not having the tracker and graph history synced with the actual bankroll.
Americas Cardroom welcome package