We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By dnguyen723
ive emailed yall a couple of times already and all i got was reinstall your program, delete cache , delete cookies, and update java. after eveything nothing saves under my poker program. For some reason it just deletes right after i log off and when i log back in the data is gone from the poker program. Whats odd is I asked my brother to check his account and his data and its all saved in his ACR program. I really need help fixing this please.
By ACR Rep
dnguyen723 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:13 am ive emailed yall a couple of times already and all i got was reinstall your program, delete cache , delete cookies, and update java. after eveything nothing saves under my poker program. For some reason it just deletes right after i log off and when i log back in the data is gone from the poker program. Whats odd is I asked my brother to check his account and his data and its all saved in his ACR program. I really need help fixing this please.
Do you use pokertracker or holdemmanager?

Those two software have an option to delete hand histories after they've been imported. That sounds like a likely scenario for what you're experiencing.
By kdpnutte
I sent a message to customer support and have tried everything I can think of with both Pokertracker 4 and ACR uninstalling and reinstalling both, I cannot get hand histories from the software. I have all the boxes checked to get hand histories and it is going to the default spot for handhistory folder. However, nothing has shown up. I've been playing all weekend and still have nothing. It is rather disconcerting as I have followed everything to a T. I took a long long break from online poker and just recently came back. I have both the newest versions of ACR and Pokertracker 4 and still nothing. I have attached screenshots of the folders. Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Americas Cardroom welcome package