We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By BabyByeByeBye
Where will the money come from? There are only 4 options I see:

1. Rake goes up
2. Rakeback/Loyalty Rewards Decrease
3. Rakerace Payouts Decrease
4. Jackpot S&Gs Payouts Decrease

Additionally, how large will bomb pots be?
By WPN-Rep12
BabyByeByeBye wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:48 pm Where will the money come from? There are only 4 options I see:

1. Rake goes up
2. Rakeback/Loyalty Rewards Decrease
3. Rakerace Payouts Decrease
4. Jackpot S&Gs Payouts Decrease

Additionally, how large will bomb pots be?
Hi, you will be able to see details here.

Each player would put in 2 BBs (3BBs in some micro's) at the beginning of the hand with no action preflop.

ps. this is configurable and decided by Gameplay/Tournament Director.
By WPN-Rep12
BabyByeByeBye wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:58 pm So, you guys just don't answer questions anymore?
you got me while I was typing the answer.

Update weeks are busy, keep in mind that we (product managers in suggestions and bugs threads) are not dedicated exclusively to the forum. We will eventually get to all questions though.
By BabyByeByeBye
Are Bomb Pot tables supposed to just shut down while they're full? That just happened at my 5/10 table Olney. Bomb pot happened and then immediately after the table closed.

Nevermind, looks like the site just crashed.
By WPN-Rep12
BabyByeByeBye wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:06 am Are Bomb Pot tables supposed to just shut down while they're full? That just happened at my 5/10 table Olney. Bomb pot happened and then immediately after the table closed.

yeah, sigh. Issue was fixed fwiw.
By BabyByeByeBye
WPN-Rep12 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:14 pm
BabyByeByeBye wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:06 am Are Bomb Pot tables supposed to just shut down while they're full? That just happened at my 5/10 table Olney. Bomb pot happened and then immediately after the table closed.

The cash server still seems unstable. Disconnecting a ton while I haven't disconnected one time from the tournament server and I've been playing for about 3 hours. I didn't play any MTTs yesterday but was having the same disconnection issue at cash.
By WPN-Rep12
BabyByeByeBye wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:42 pm
WPN-Rep12 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:14 pm

The cash server still seems unstable. Disconnecting a ton while I haven't disconnected one time from the tournament server and I've been playing for about 3 hours. I didn't play any MTTs yesterday but was having the same disconnection issue at cash.
ok ty, ill forward it. If you have any hand id from the table around the crash would help greatly.
Americas Cardroom welcome package