We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By wdelanoy
Just a thought that I had while sitting in a waitlist for a .25/.50 9 max cash game. Currently you're just sitting in line waiting for the next spot at the table to open up. Maybe once the waitlist gets to 5 or 6 people, have an option for everyone to sit at a new, empty table, instead of continuing to wait in line. I really don't like being the 1st one to sit at an empty table and wait for more players to arrive. The game starts up immediately once another player sits down, and I don't want to play heads up poker, I want to play 9 max.
By TheOnlyKing
ACR Rep wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:27 am
TheOnlyKing wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:18 am
WPN-Rep12 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:28 pm

that would be included once MTTs come to mobile :)
Which is coming.. right?
MTTs on Mobile will likely be more in the summer time.
Sounds excellent. Keep up the good work everyone.
By ACR Rep
wdelanoy wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:19 pm Just a thought that I had while sitting in a waitlist for a .25/.50 9 max cash game. Currently you're just sitting in line waiting for the next spot at the table to open up. Maybe once the waitlist gets to 5 or 6 people, have an option for everyone to sit at a new, empty table, instead of continuing to wait in line. I really don't like being the 1st one to sit at an empty table and wait for more players to arrive. The game starts up immediately once another player sits down, and I don't want to play heads up poker, I want to play 9 max.
Good idea, thanks.
There is already a "rail table" feature which allows you to click an icon and share a website which follows your table's action with the cards hidden.
Add a new feature, or a feature option, which does the same thing only on a 3-5 minute delay and with the cards of the player who shares the link shown.
This would allow streamers to show their hole cards AND stream live at the same time instead of having to choose either/or.
Obviously this would have to be locked down tightly, so make it so that only the user who it applies to is capable of viewing it. Since the entire purpose would be for streamers to show their hole cards no one else would need to have access.
Generally speaking, there are only people playing the first couple cyclone levels, sometimes level 3 gets going. Here's an idea to get all levels of cyclones going regularly.
When you are in the cyclone table and there's only 2-8 players in the game pool, have an option to "play short handed". Choosing this option will allow levels of less than 9 players to start without spending so much time waiting for the level to fill up.
By doing this you could get way more interest in the higher levels because people will see a couple players in the higher levels and want to join in knowing they won't just be waiting around for an hour.
By This Fish Chums
There doesn't seem to be many bounty tournaments on the schedules. I don't know why, but I have a couple ideas on how to make them more popular.
1. Make bounties 50% of the buy-in. That way you recover your buy-in (less fee) with only 2 knockouts.
2. Invent a "Bounty Only" tournament where 100% of the entry goes towards a bounty. It would be a new concept, but there would be no prizes for placing in the tournament only prizes for knocking people out of the tournament.
3. Invent an "Infinite Buy-in" tourney. This would use a standard bounty structure (e.g. 33% going towards a bounty), but make buy-ins never ending (at least until the tourney hits the money). It would be fair to players who are not getting knocked out because it provides them with more bounties to take and a bigger prize pool. And eventually people would stop buying in once the blinds and antes got large enough or the tourney hits the money.
Create a new tournament where players actually get to choose their own buy-in. The fee to enter would be fixed, so, for instance, every time you enter you must pay $5. But, the amount you buy in for determines the number of chips you start with (e.g. 100 chips per $ spent). So, if you want to buy in for $50 + $5 you start out with 50,000 chips. If you want to buy in for $1,000 + $5 you start out with 1,000,000 chips. Hell, if you want to buy in for $1 + $5 you start out with 1,000 chips.
This structure would allow players of every buy-in level to compete together in a manner which both allows micro stakes players to play and allows high stakes players to take advantage of their bankrolls all in one game.
By KingJacked
I would like the option to use my picture as my avatar or allow me to send you an avatar that can be added to the system like the pros on the site have. I think this could be offered as a pay option. So if I wanted to have my own avatar created ACR could charge a fee to do this. Don't know if this would be profitable but if not at least allow us to load our own photos to the site to be used as avatars. It would of course require that someone approve the photos being submitted. I just really do not like the avatars being offered and I think this would be a great improvement.
Americas Cardroom The Venom