We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By Pungentcrotchsweat
Since it doesn't look like we will be getting custom sounds any time soon, any chance you guys can unlock the audio files so players can edit them ourselves? I've gotten used to the inability to have nice cards and desktop backgrounds/tables but the sounds are still tilting. Not going to quit playing but this would really be awesome.
By ACR Rep
Pungentcrotchsweat wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:48 pm Since it doesn't look like we will be getting custom sounds any time soon, any chance you guys can unlock the audio files so players can edit them ourselves? I've gotten used to the inability to have nice cards and desktop backgrounds/tables but the sounds are still tilting. Not going to quit playing but this would really be awesome.
Custom sounds are about 4 months away. That and hot keys will be early 2021.
By chlln1591
I need to bring to your attention a very possible serious misstep in your update schedule.

Nov 18, 2020 - Downtime (7am to 8am ET)

- Remove Dealer Chat

Currently, if there is a dead small blind, and many on demand tables are open of varying blind levels, making it easy to lose track of blind levels on each table, it is impossible to tell between an under the gun minraise as the "big blind" and your big blind as the "small blind", or if there is no dead small blind and blinds are correct. MANY MANY MANY times at least once or twice per session i must check dealer chat to confirm the big blind amount to differentiate between a dead small blind and a utg minraise or if it is actually just the small and big blind out, i have made major errors not doing this before. Has this been considered? Many on demand players and regulars I am very sure must be doing the same thing.
By BabyByeByeBye
It seems there was a change made in yesterday's update that went unmentioned and there's an extra delay at showdown before cards get shown. It's pretty brutal and slows up the game and reduces everyone's hands/hr. Was this an intended thing or is it being caused by another change.
By ACR Rep
chlln1591 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:00 pm I need to bring to your attention a very possible serious misstep in your update schedule.

Nov 18, 2020 - Downtime (7am to 8am ET)

- Remove Dealer Chat

Currently, if there is a dead small blind, and many on demand tables are open of varying blind levels, making it easy to lose track of blind levels on each table, it is impossible to tell between an under the gun minraise as the "big blind" and your big blind as the "small blind", or if there is no dead small blind and blinds are correct. MANY MANY MANY times at least once or twice per session i must check dealer chat to confirm the big blind amount to differentiate between a dead small blind and a utg minraise or if it is actually just the small and big blind out, i have made major errors not doing this before. Has this been considered? Many on demand players and regulars I am very sure must be doing the same thing.
If I'm understanding the situation correctly, you can tell the difference in the number of chip stacks in front of the play. A minraise will have 2 stacks of chips whereas a posted blind will only have one stack of chips.
Americas Cardroom welcome package