We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By winbig
Look up Pokerstars equity cash out and you'll get an explanation, I'm sure it'll be similar. To summarize It's a cash game feature that allows you to cash out your equity when you get all-in (for a fee). So if you get it in with AA vs KK, and choose to cash out you will get 82% of the pot minus whatever the fee is. If the other player doesn't agree and they hit the K you'll get your 82% of the pot while they'll get the whole pot. If you would have won the 18% goes to ACR.

Phil Hellmuth would love this option. lol
By Pungentcrotchsweat
The alert sounds are very inconsistent in volume and when they go off. Any timeframe on user-customized sound options like we had previously? Also, the ability to custom mod our cards on our own would be great.

Key word is "custom"
By jas0042
Maybe I have a different understanding of what is meant by the update:

- Tables will no longer get focus on turn to act when a pre-action button has been selected.

When I preselect fold in a tournament the window still pops up when the hand is folded. Is this supposed to happen?
By WPN-Rep12
jas0042 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:30 pm Maybe I have a different understanding of what is meant by the update:

- Tables will no longer get focus on turn to act when a pre-action button has been selected.

When I preselect fold in a tournament the window still pops up when the hand is folded. Is this supposed to happen?
no, its not supposed to happen.
This is what this item under Bug Fixes will resolve.
By WPN-Rep12
Pungentcrotchsweat wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:55 pm The alert sounds are very inconsistent in volume and when they go off. Any timeframe on user-customized sound options like we had previously? Also, the ability to custom mod our cards on our own would be great.

Key word is "custom"
thank you for the feedback, we will review sounds pretty soon and plan for a best in class sound options solution for you guys. We'll get a thread started soon.
Americas Cardroom welcome package