We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By ACR Rep
Notice: In about 2 hours, we’ll have a live client update (no downtime). This should reduce (hopefully eliminate):

1. Login problems.

2. Java script errors

3. Card graphic problems on the Mac

A couple things to know about this update:

Note: Mac users will not have card animations after this update. They’re unable to change that in the settings. Also, Mac users may experience higher cpu usage and need to reduce the number of tables they play.
By KingJacked
Your losing to PokerBros. I think you should take a look at there set up and some of the feature they have. I know this might sound dumb but being able to throw a tomato at your opponent is really a lot fun. Also, their chat feature is fantastic. They even have a way to record audio. All of this makes the game super fun. It feels more like playing live then anywhere else online that I have played. I love your site but please take a look at what they have done.
By Hightower87
I agree, and maybe add 5card,6card,shortdeck,maybe Chinese, maybe custom avatars like pokerstars has, get the All In % feature, make rathole and blitz tables for all stakes, and get a functional app or set up for poker on phones if they wanna draw people in from pokerbros
KingJacked wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:10 am Your losing to PokerBros. I think you should take a look at there set up and some of the feature they have. I know this might sound dumb but being able to throw a tomato at your opponent is really a lot fun. Also, their chat feature is fantastic. They even have a way to record audio. All of this makes the game super fun. It feels more like playing live then anywhere else online that I have played. I love your site but please take a look at what they have done.
By julianchuk1
KingJacked wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:10 am Your losing to PokerBros. I think you should take a look at there set up and some of the feature they have. I know this might sound dumb but being able to throw a tomato at your opponent is really a lot fun. Also, their chat feature is fantastic. They even have a way to record audio. All of this makes the game super fun. It feels more like playing live then anywhere else online that I have played. I love your site but please take a look at what they have done.
+1
By BabyByeByeBye
The problem with this is online players don't care about that stuff. I just want to play, I couldn't care less about silly things like throwing a tomato at someone. Many of us online grinders play with the chat box closed, I definitely don't want to hear your audio recording.

PokerBros is designed to get live players playing online, that's why they do things that appeal to live players. While sites like ACR, Pokerstars and others appeal to online grinders, hence the features like rake race leaderboards on ACR and loyalty programs that reward hardcore grinders.
By BabyByeByeBye
For the May 27th update, will the no much also apply to Blitz? I hope not since this will slow down the game, which is obviously not something you want in a fast fold variant.
By derrick
:)
WPN-Rep12 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:03 pm Stay updated on the coming features and fixes. Many of these additions are based on your feedback here in the forums. Thanks for helping us make poker better!

The lists you see here only represent the fixes players experience directly. The development teams also release other updates for the WPN teams to better serve your needs and improve customer service. As always, we welcome your feedback.

List of Previous Releases

These schedules always evolve and are subject to change.
—–

May 4th, 2020 Live Update

Another graphic display update to ensure card graphics are not messed up.

May 7th, 2020 - Downtime (7am to 8am ET)

Server Repairs

May 27th, 2020 - Downtime (7am to 8am ET)

New Features
- Spin to Get In Auto-Spin (Saving players' click-finger all over the world).
- Bomb Pots.
- WPN custom fonts for nameplates, bets, and pot. (Suck it, bots)

Improvements
- Stability Improvements
- Show all hands at showdown at the table. Mucking is no longer an option.
- Improve tiling feature (remove gaps between tables)
- Lobby rendering improvements (yes, more).
- Login screen with larger fonts for login credentials and larger buttons.
- Table messages box get a close icon so you can remove them quickly if you want.

Bugs
- Dead small blind logic fix

June 24th, 2020 - Downtime (7am to 8am ET)
- Progressive KOs
- MTTs on mobile

Summer Features
- Tournament Summaries for poker databases.
- Stay in the Game (Cash Out All-in Equity)
- Min/Max Late Registration
Americas Cardroom The Venom