We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By Pungentcrotchsweat
i've asked about players being allowed to customize their alert sounds in the past and it was said you guys were working on it. Nothing listed on the updates listed, so I would assume not. The sounds don't always work properly. Sometimes they are checked on and don't work and vice versa. The way it was pre-upgrade was impeccable.

Also, any word on buying mod maniac out?
By Skydancing8
In the stats screen on the tables you used to be able to mouse over the next blinds section and it would pop out the time until next blinds. Most of the time my table is too small and it cuts this off forcing me to keep a lobby open to see this. I assume this happened in one of the last updates. While it isn't a big deal it was a nice thing that I quickly realized how much I used it once it was gone. Anyway this could be added back?
By Homestar
People I've talked to say you're blinded into the bomb pots WHILE SITTING OUT.

That is NOT ok and needs to be corrected
By ACR Rep
Homestar wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:07 am People I've talked to say you're blinded into the bomb pots WHILE SITTING OUT.

That is NOT ok and needs to be corrected
It doesn't deal you in while you're sitting out.

It does deal you in if you're sitting in and waiting to post the big blind.
By Pungentcrotchsweat
I understand locking the cards, which was already done with the software upgrade, but how does locking the tables, backgrounds and avatars prevent bots? I had a really sick self-made avatar selection and a mashup of modmaniac stuff that made my gameplay more enjoyable.

A while back one of your reps stated you were in talks with modmaniac about buying his stuff. Any word on that?
By ACR Rep
Pungentcrotchsweat wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:55 pm I understand locking the cards, which was already done with the software upgrade, but how does locking the tables, backgrounds and avatars prevent bots? I had a really sick self-made avatar selection and a mashup of modmaniac stuff that made my gameplay more enjoyable.

A while back one of your reps stated you were in talks with modmaniac about buying his stuff. Any word on that?
The abusers create super flat felts, etc, to help better read the fonts. I know there are many who made mod items, and it's unfortunate we have to go here. We have purchased cards, and have other ideas to allow players to customize the experience. We're getting there. You'll see those changes coming in 2020.
By LosingReg
stop giving a lame update that makes everything less visually appealing and ruins things for table tamer users every week, geeze
By WPN-Rep12
LosingReg wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:02 pm stop giving a lame update that makes everything less visually appealing and ruins things for table tamer users every week, geeze
we dont consider a security update 'lame' but everyone has different opinions.
also we didnt change anything visually, except for adding 3 new backgrounds and an X to close table messages.

if you are referring to the blocking of our graphics you can read the post above yours and understand why it was done.

Americas Cardroom welcome package