We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By WPN-Rep12
LosingReg wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:36 pm are huds not working on acr? jesus wtf is going on
it is normal that after updates, other 3rd party programs might need to adjust and update themselves.
By Hellothere
Would be nice if there was a filter for nl and pl. Also if bomb pots could be recorded properly in software. Now it just shows as if hand didn't happen. Also if could store layout preference of sorting games so will be ready when first login. Thank you.
By Pungentcrotchsweat
ACR Rep wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:57 pm
Pungentcrotchsweat wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:55 pm I understand locking the cards, which was already done with the software upgrade, but how does locking the tables, backgrounds and avatars prevent bots? I had a really sick self-made avatar selection and a mashup of modmaniac stuff that made my gameplay more enjoyable.

A while back one of your reps stated you were in talks with modmaniac about buying his stuff. Any word on that?
The abusers create super flat felts, etc, to help better read the fonts. I know there are many who made mod items, and it's unfortunate we have to go here. We have purchased cards, and have other ideas to allow players to customize the experience. We're getting there. You'll see those changes coming in 2020.
The explanation makes sense. I am looking forward to seeing what comes aesthetically. Also, still holding on to a thread for custom sounds, like we had before.
By ACR Rep
Hellothere wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:38 am Would be nice if there was a filter for nl and pl. Also if bomb pots could be recorded properly in software. Now it just shows as if hand didn't happen. Also if could store layout preference of sorting games so will be ready when first login. Thank you.
Recorded properly? In what part of the software are you talking about?

I like the sorting idea. We're beginning to brainstorm on better ways to display the games.
By derrick
WPN-Rep12 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:03 pm Stay updated on the coming features and fixes. Many of these additions are based on your feedback here in the forums. Thanks for helping us make poker better!

The lists you see here only represent the fixes players experience directly. The development teams also release other updates for the WPN teams to better serve your needs and improve customer service. As always, we welcome your feedback.

List of Previous Releases

These schedules always evolve and are subject to change.
—–

June 17th, 2020 - Downtime (7am to 8am ET)

- Preparation (Bug Fix) for Bombpot Hours

June 24th, 2020 - Downtime (7am to 8am ET)

- Slot machines on mobile

July 22nd, 2020 - Downtime (7am to 8am ET)

- Change KnockOut logic and refund policy (prizepool and bounty are part of GTD amount. This is PKO preparation, too.)
- Web client (limited games available: similar to mobile offering)
- Progressive Knockouts
- Tournament Summaries for poker databases.
- Mucked hands automatically shown to the hand participants. (no longer need to open the replayer or hand history to see showdown hands.)

Aug 20th, 2020 - Downtime (7am to 8am ET)

- Custom Bet-Sizing
- MTTs on mobile
- New Settings Interface
By Hellothere
ACR Rep wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:58 pm
Hellothere wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:38 am Would be nice if there was a filter for nl and pl. Also if bomb pots could be recorded properly in software. Now it just shows as if hand didn't happen. Also if could store layout preference of sorting games so will be ready when first login. Thank you.
Recorded properly? In what part of the software are you talking about?

I like the sorting idea. We're beginning to brainstorm on better ways to display the games.
Bomb pots don't show a win or loss in software. Could be since it skips all the preflop action. Maybe software records it as a fold and doesn't look at other streets. Not sure inner workings of software but doesn't shows in sessions.
By sncreg
So the 22nd July update is meant to include tournament summaries. Is this guaranteed to work 100% and will they be available at later dates also to be able to request or download whenever, along with hh's also?
By HitMeOneMoreTime
The latest update seems to have a bug when it comes to All-In showdowns after the river.

On the river, if one player shoves All-In and the other calls, then only the winner's cards are revealed in showdown.

I guess technically the loser's are also "revealed," but it immediately has that really faded, nearly invisible look (like when you look at your own cards after folding), which is impossible to see if the other player has a really wild or colorful avatar. It also only lasts onscreen for a brief second, so you don't have enough time to make it out when you're straining your eyes to see. Note that the losers cards are started out "faded out" even as the cards are flipping, it's not like it starts out bright and easily visible and then fades out when a winner is determined after the reveal is complete (which is the way it used to be).

It only happens if both players go All-In on the river. So not when players are All-In on previous streets or the preflop.

I think whats happening is that the poker software knows which player has won, since both cards are now technically revealed and the board is already complete, so a winner can be determined. Having determined that one player is a winner and the other player is a loser, it shows the loser cards as being folded or "lost" right away, without taking the time to let everyone see both cards for a second. The way it used to be, both player's card were first fully revealed (not faded out), and then the poker software pretended to "think" for a brief second as we look at the cards, then the winner would be "determined" and have the chips awarded to him while the losers card would transition to the faded out "lost" image. That way was obviously a lot better.

It feels like the poker site is trying to be "quicker" about these showdowns to get the hands moving along, but in this case (all-in after the river card), its just too fast as it jumps the gun.

It took me a while to figure out what was going on, since I thought sometimes I could see the loser's All-In cards and sometimes I couldn't, when I should always be able to. Turns out that being on the river is what makes the difference

I tried playing without Animations in the Settings menu, but that actually makes it worse. Then you don't even see the faded cards "flipping around," they just flash on screen briefly in "faded view," so you have even less time to see the cards.

I would love to see this fixed up. It always feels good to win an All-In on the river after a tough call, but a big part of that feeling of victory is lost when I don't get to see what my opponent was trying to bluff or beat me with!
By Stevie B
Acr,
I have $2k stuck in the fishing club, will not deposit back into my account. Please help, stevie bluntzski
Thanks
Americas Cardroom welcome package