We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By Pungentcrotchsweat
I've asked about custom sounds biggie, but if that's not going to happen can we at least get better options? Some of the sounds are way too irritating to use, even if the function is important
By King_Jack
Can we get a straight answer on when the all ins will be delayed again? It's super tilting to play tournaments without it.
By ACRUSER1
King_Jack wrote:Can we get a straight answer on when the all ins will be delayed again? It's super tilting to play tournaments without it.
ACR Rep wrote:You'll be tilted for at least a month. I dont have that scheduled in a release yet.
Just adding my +1 that this is very annoying and I also can't wait until it's changed back.
By JMicLett
I read on one of the popular poker forums that ACR plans to add a staking/buying action function to the client. Couple questions:

1 - Is there anywhere we can read about this, or get more info?
2 - Any idea when this may be rolled out?
By yodawinner
Hi,
Thanks for taking the time for this inquiry:

I'm really confused about how PKO's work. I am currently playing the OSS#70, $55 buy in, $25 is bounty. I just knocked someone out and received $12.50, but then my bounty now reads as $18.25, an increase of $6.25. Where does the other $6.25 go?

Thanks,
George
Americas Cardroom welcome package