We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By ACR Rep
JMicLett wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:05 pm I read on one of the popular poker forums that ACR plans to add a staking/buying action function to the client. Couple questions:

1 - Is there anywhere we can read about this, or get more info?
2 - Any idea when this may be rolled out?
We're hoping to get to that early in 2021. There's nothing to read about it yet. I'll have a post in this forum about it towards the end of the year.
By ACR Rep
yodawinner wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:08 pm Hi,
Thanks for taking the time for this inquiry:

I'm really confused about how PKO's work. I am currently playing the OSS#70, $55 buy in, $25 is bounty. I just knocked someone out and received $12.50, but then my bounty now reads as $18.25, an increase of $6.25. Where does the other $6.25 go?

Thanks,
George
https://www.americascardroom.eu/tournam ... -knockout/

That should help.
By Homestar
Trying to log into the mobile client from my phone. Had this issue several times, end result has been me giving up and not giving you guys more rake.

Try to log into mobile client, says I'm logging on from a new device (I'm not), and that it's sending me an email, Email never comes.

Help?
By ACR_Rep
Unfortunately we do not have that information at the moment but our techs are working hard to have it ready as soon as possible.
By Pungentcrotchsweat
It would be cool if the tables for table design 3, 4 , 17,and 18 were options for us to change/use at other tables. I like to color-code my tables and backgrounds based on starting stack, buy in, game, starting time, how deep I am, etc. and the more options the better. They are also more aesthetically pleasing.

Also hoping for an update on new cards and custom sounds. Thanks!
Americas Cardroom welcome package