We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By WPN-Rep12
A space to post improvements, constructive feedback and any new features you would like added to the poker client.

Check out our UPCOMING UPDATES to learn what features, improvements or bug fixes will be included in our next update.
By Gargantuatua
1)please remove short tables from the lobby(20-50 BB)
I think its а logical next step, after increasing Blitz buy-in to 80BB

2)Please think about Beast prizes.
https://www.americascardroom.eu/online- ... -explained
Your new ideas about 800 prizes instead 400 - terrible.
2.1 Increase tier 1 /tier 2/tier3 to1500-750-250 or 2000-800-300.
2.2 Pay usd instead tournament tickets
Perhaps better to create elite tier (4000 or 5000 usd for 2-3 person)

My point is - 1250 cap prize is worse idea than 1day race at November 2018. Nobody wants to play more for a prizes like 50/125 or shame tournament ticket.
By ACR Rep
Gargantuatua wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:46 am 1)please remove short tables from the lobby(20-50 BB)
I think its а logical next step, after increasing Blitz buy-in to 80BB

2)Please think about Beast prizes.
https://www.americascardroom.eu/online- ... -explained
Your new ideas about 800 prizes instead 400 - terrible.
2.1 Increase tier 1 /tier 2/tier3 to1500-750-250 or 2000-800-300.
2.2 Pay usd instead tournament tickets
Perhaps better to create elite tier (4000 or 5000 usd for 2-3 person)

My point is - 1250 cap prize is worse idea than 1day race at November 2018. Nobody wants to play more for a prizes like 50/125 or shame tournament ticket.
When we're giving prizes hundreds of places down in terms of volume, it's not about incentivizing for more play in a week. It's more about putting players back into games. And those who frequently place in top tiers in the race often underestimate what $50 or $125 dropped into your account does for a recreational player or a weekend warrior.

And the top tiers are still earning between $24,000 and $65,000 a year on top of our rewards program. Far better than any site rewards volume.
By viklor123
i'd highly suggest to add antes from the first level in your sit & go, i was about to play some of them and didn't register because of the structure.
you've done that in all mtts, i don't see any reason why it shouldn't be the same with sit n go, would make games much more fun.
next step would be adding antes to all the cash games or at least start with some of them :)
By ACR Rep
viklor123 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:53 pm i'd highly suggest to add antes from the first level in your sit & go, i was about to play some of them and didn't register because of the structure.
you've done that in all mtts, i don't see any reason why it shouldn't be the same with sit n go, would make games much more fun.
next step would be adding antes to all the cash games or at least start with some of them :)
I'll give the suggestion to the tournament director, thanks.

We don't have the ability to add antes in cash games yet, but it's on our list to development.

We also have some ideas to try at select cash tables like:

Bomb pots and No 3-betting preflop
By kingofcapital
hey everyone!! not sure if anything has ever been mentioned on this but ive started to play more and more jackpots and would love to see more buy in prices for jackpots like $1,$5,$7,$15 or maybe just something inbetween the $2 and $10 price range would be really cool!!!
By ACR Rep
kingofcapital wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:30 am hey everyone!! not sure if anything has ever been mentioned on this but ive started to play more and more jackpots and would love to see more buy in prices for jackpots like $1,$5,$7,$15 or maybe just something inbetween the $2 and $10 price range would be really cool!!!
I'll speak with the TD and see what he thinks. Sounds decent to me.
Americas Cardroom The Venom