We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By TheLastGodFather
Any update on this functions with hotkeys ... fold, all-in and table cycle, next, most urgent it can be posible have it in some point?
By PKT
Your software's cash game add money function works in a weird way, need to have table balance+ top up amount IN THE CASHIER to make a top up, so say I have 400$ at the table, want to top up 200$, I need to have 600$ available money in the cashier. If I want to make 200$ top up why do I need extra 400$?
By GinHouse
PLEASE add private cash games. I want to play with my friends and I can't because every time we join a table it gets filled up with randoms.

My name on BlackChip is GinHouse

PLEASE add private cash games, I'm not talking about private tournaments which you guys already provide. Can we please be able to make a private cash table so we can play with friends? Thanks.
By Pungentcrotchsweat
Full Tilt had a nightly set of tournaments they called daily double, something like that. The tournament had an extra fee, but there was a bonus prize pool split by all the people who double cashed, made two final tables or won a larger amount if they win both tournaments. Any thought to doing that here?
By Berserko
Can we get an a confirmation box / require a double press of the bet button for going all in? I have gone all in accidentally a few times with the current set up. Just lost a stack because of it :(
By Homestar
Pungentcrotchsweat wrote:Full Tilt had a nightly set of tournaments they called daily double, something like that. The tournament had an extra fee, but there was a bonus prize pool split by all the people who double cashed, made two final tables or won a larger amount if they win both tournaments. Any thought to doing that here?
I used to love those, great idea
By skunky
Hi , can you please add more timebank based on time spent on blitz tables ?Something like once 20 minutes or so to automatically add 10 sec up to a certain timebank ammount ?Would be very useful because it.s very frustrating to close and reopen tables because the timebank has finished ! Thanks !
Americas Cardroom welcome package