We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By Parcker
For my opinion if you look through eyes of a new customer of your site you ll see:
1. If you make a deposit and proccedd to almost end -you ll found out that u cant enter lobby ,because the process stop on a screen "processing please wait while " The only thing you can do with that is ctr Alt del the client via task manager and relogin again -which is not fun
2. So If you out of money at the table , you cant deposit with out loose your seat because of 1 .Also here-no disconnect protection fore regular tables, only blitz.
3. this -more for regular players concerns. Tables where you involved in a game are not coloured-marked and especially in rush hour it gets time to get where you seat or not if u d like to open new tables.
4. Also fo regular players- please increase limits for cashout up to 7k at least . Inflation on the streets...
By RManPT
RManPT wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:21 am Hi again. Some more testing done and here are new thoughts.

About hand history replayer.

When we click the replay button on a table we should be redirected directly to the replayer (with just the hands from that table) and not the hand history browser. That's a quick fix. The browser should come up only when selected from the room lobby or from the replayer itself.

When we are playing we want a quick look on what just happened and don't want to have to navigate through tables and hands.The way things are now it's time consuming and confusing whilemultitabling.

Also the hand history browser performance should be improved, it is slow to show all hands. Maybe the last n hands could be kept in memory and load the others on 50 or 100 hands batches multi threading instead of loading them all. This way the browser wouldn't lock until all hands are imported.

Remember, we criticize because we care.
Thanks for listening!
Would like to add that it is important to be able to add player notes from the replayer.
By humble beast
Could you please:
- add auto buy-in/rebuy option to Blitz (so that you don't have to look at your cashier and manually choose the amount, I prefer to start with 100bbs instead of the suggested 120)
- do something about players who lost their stack at a regular table and do not rebuy - they tend to just sit there without being removed from the table automatically after a few rounds/minutes which blocks other players from playing at this table
- fix the table filters for blitz (in my case when they are on they work only on regular tables and when I switch to the blitz tab I have to uncheck the box so that I can see the list)
- add customizable hotkeys (like quick fold, sizings, etc.)
- add customizable sizing buttons
By BabyByeByeBye
humble beast wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:42 am Could you please:
- add auto buy-in/rebuy option to Blitz (so that you don't have to look at your cashier and manually choose the amount, I prefer to start with 100bbs instead of the suggested 120)
- do something about players who lost their stack at a regular table and do not rebuy - they tend to just sit there without being removed from the table automatically after a few rounds/minutes which blocks other players from playing at this table
- fix the table filters for blitz (in my case when they are on they work only on regular tables and when I switch to the blitz tab I have to uncheck the box so that I can see the list)
- add customizable hotkeys (like quick fold, sizings, etc.)
- add customizable sizing buttons
The first one is a thing. Just set your rebuy amount for 100bbs and not table maximum. I do this at HU tables where the max 500bbs, I set it for 250bbs so I auto top to 250bbs everytime I dip below.
By viklor123
cool suggestion regarding time banks and time to act in cash games:
having 20-25 sec to act and another 80-sec time banks right away is way too much, it slows down the game, many times when player timing out you need to wait 2 mins until they "burn" their timebank. instead what you can do:
12-15 sec time to act and 15-20 sec time bank when the player starting the session. BUT the time bank reloads with extra 10 sec every (let's say) 30 hands you played.
this will improve game quality by a lot as well as the number of hands we play.
By Vitoria
Hi, i really like playing sit and gos on WPN and i have a suggestion for the on demand sit and gos, they are curently taking to long to end, some of them are taking more than two and a half hours to end and i think that is to much for a sit and go, i have a suggestion for a change in blind structure i would keep everything as it is but when the blind hits 16k i would jump to 20k directly(skipping the 18k blind) and then i would go for 10k jumps from 20k to 30k to 40k and so on.
By notonthat
Feature Request: Custom Bet Amounts, preflop and postflop.

Which would give us the ability to create buttons with user made customer amounts, that we can use to bet 2.5x pot, 3x pot, etc preflop, and then allow us to make our own amounts (in percentage/fraction of pot) post-flop.

Btw, LOVE that you guys added the feature to view stacks as BB's. LOVE that feature. Thank you for doing that.
By thanksinadvance
Right now if im sitting by myself at HU blitz table and click the sit out button it doesn't sit me out until someone joins and i time out. Would be nice if it would sit me out even if im alone at the table.
By ACR Rep
notonthat wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:15 am Feature Request: Custom Bet Amounts, preflop and postflop.

Which would give us the ability to create buttons with user made customer amounts, that we can use to bet 2.5x pot, 3x pot, etc preflop, and then allow us to make our own amounts (in percentage/fraction of pot) post-flop.

Btw, LOVE that you guys added the feature to view stacks as BB's. LOVE that feature. Thank you for doing that.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=540
By upcheee
Vitoria wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:44 am Hi, i really like playing sit and gos on WPN and i have a suggestion for the on demand sit and gos, they are curently taking to long to end, some of them are taking more than two and a half hours to end and i think that is to much for a sit and go, i have a suggestion for a change in blind structure i would keep everything as it is but when the blind hits 16k i would jump to 20k directly(skipping the 18k blind) and then i would go for 10k jumps from 20k to 30k to 40k and so on.
I have to disagree. OD's are fine the way they are. They are 5 minute blinds, and you want to speed them up even more?
Americas Cardroom The Venom