We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By Vitoria
Some of them are taking to long around 2 and a half hours and that takes people out of playing them, i have some days i don´t play them because of that, i think this would make them just a bit quicker and making it in these blind levels where players are already in final table... I would also give more points in leaderboard to people who open them making them open with 15 players instead and would make them cap at 45 players.
By WPN-Rep12
thanksinadvance wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:11 pm Right now if im sitting by myself at HU blitz table and click the sit out button it doesn't sit me out until someone joins and i time out. Would be nice if it would sit me out even if im alone at the table.
we hear you.
By WPN-Rep12
Vitoria wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:38 pm Some of them are taking to long around 2 and a half hours and that takes people out of playing them, i have some days i don´t play them because of that, i think this would make them just a bit quicker and making it in these blind levels where players are already in final table... I would also give more points in leaderboard to people who open them making them open with 15 players instead and would make them cap at 45 players.
lets move this chat to the Tournament and Game Offerings forum.
By AlexOptional
Can we get the option to size the cards how ever we like them? I stream and really don't like the aesthetic of the larger cards. Looks super cluttered.
By AlzGamer
I would like to suggest you to somehow change the algorithm of creating new cash game tables and breaking old ones. In the last update, you capped the amount of observing tables to just one, but with the old algorithm now anyone can open a new table and just sit on that table waiting for a recreational player. That makes it difficult or even pointless to start tables ( play 3-4 max games with regulars).

On Pokerstars, there is a variation of the King of the hill system - a new table appears in lobby only if there is a running game on all other tables of given stake. Moreover, if the game stops at a table (everybody except 1 player is sitting out), this table will be closed by the server. This system is not ideal either, but it is way better than that running in WPN now.
By luke1111
Hi there.

Something I think it would be really helpful for the blitz pools, is to have the ability to play 3-4 handed when there isn't enough entries to fill 6 handed games.

Often i will join a PLO pool and others will join only to leave fairly quickly because they're getting hands at a similar rate to a regular speed table. It has been okay lately due to the increased traffic but prior to that it was extremely difficult to get any volume at plo blitz

PLO blitz doesn't seem to run completely smooth/with no delays until it hits around 35-40 entries.

There could even be an option similar to pokerstars where you can click "Deal in me in 3-4 handed" so you wouldn't be forcing those who want 6 max to play 3-4 max.
By ACRUSER1
Couple of minor annoyances that I'm assuming should be easy to implement:

- When clicking hand history from the table, have the hand history open directly to that table. Not sure what table it's set to open to now, but it's never the current one so you have to then click the drop-down menu and find your current table every single time you want to see a hand that was just played.

- Skip antes option in the replayer. The replayer is a laggy mess if going step by step (two clicks to advance one action with added in lag), so it's generally easier to just click play. However, having to see antes one by one is brutal and makes the replay take about twice as long as it should.
By Hightower87
I would like to suggest that Acr get the all in% when people are all in.. also can we get blitz-rathole for all stakes please... what about 5card plo and shortdeck?? !
By tyme2gamb000l1
I think this is a solid option for midstakes as well.

Phil Nagy mentioned some "USA Only" tables. Could these be created ? A few trial tables were created prior to the V2 software upgrade, but haven't been around since the upgrade last may. It would sure be nice to be able to play without 3-4 players from eastern Europe (which some % are bots). I think these would be very popular for any American player.
Americas Cardroom The Venom