We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By tyme2gamb000l1
I think this is a great idea (coming from someone who grinds midstakes almost daily.)

Also, any chance we can get some "USA only" tables added ? Phil Nagy mentioned this at some point last year and even implemented some USA only trial tables at 3/6 PLO, but they were removed when the V2 software was rolled out. I think they would be very popular. I think we can all agree it would be more enjoyable to not have to play with 3-4 players from Eastern Europe (most of which are bots. disclaimer: I realize there are some actual real players so it's not a knock on the entire area).
By ACR Rep
Gargantuatua wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:07 am I suggest to merge 2/4$ blinds and 3/6$ => 2.5/5$
Pokerstars/partypoker did it already
I like this idea, too. I told the gameplay owner. We'll see if it takes.
By NooWhammy
I would like to see a $33 on demand sng, preferably make it 6max to stand out would be nice. However right now there is a 16.50 and a 55. There is a large gap in between. it takes massively different bankrolls to play the two. leaving a large portion of players and bankrolls without a proper on demand buy in to play. These sngs carry great value because they are the only ones that offer double points..i think the same goes for MTTs. There are very few 33s or even 22s on the schedule..
By sncreg
Please please PLEEEEEEEEEAASE make new games NOT taking focus a priority. It drives me utterly insane! I play over 20 tables and as each new game starts, just ONE game takes focus away THREE TIMES in the space of 3-4 seconds! I really don't know how anyone isn't complaining about this but I guess I'll have to speak up for alot of them. Stars do it fine and you can still know it has arrived through the sound tones if you really want to know, not that you need to in the slightest cuz action will just pop up soon as the game starts.
By RManPT
I have complained about this before and suggested that tables steal focus on action needed and also 5s before time bank and again 15s before end of time bank just to make sure it comes to the top. When playing multiple sites I get sitout in multiple wpn tables for ages just because I never saw the table and it gets forgotten for a while. It is nerve wrecking and money consuming.
By TheLastGodFather
I love changes!

BUT .. why changes are not good completely?

Why choose this font , is hard too read this in tables and why not let white ... if you dont have background black is more hard read!

Why not put one decimal in convert BB ?

And agree with focus table.

Lets do changes but good changes pls!
By sncreg
NooWhammy wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:46 am I would like to see a $33 on demand sng, preferably make it 6max to stand out would be nice. However right now there is a 16.50 and a 55. There is a large gap in between. it takes massively different bankrolls to play the two. leaving a large portion of players and bankrolls without a proper on demand buy in to play. These sngs carry great value because they are the only ones that offer double points..i think the same goes for MTTs. There are very few 33s or even 22s on the schedule..
I agree with this too, the buy-in changes to on-demands were just plain weird, they were perfect as they were. Now far too big a gap from $15 to $50, a $30 would be good and help us with variance too. I know catering for regs is the last thing you lot ever wanna do but I'm sure recs would like a midder stakes version as well.
By BabyByeByeBye
Would really like if there were an option to request hand histories, without emailing support. This would be helpful with maintaining accurate results in our databases when there are disconnects. For example yesterday I lost a big pot just as the site crashed and as a result no HH was written, so according to my database I never lost that hand so my winnings are overstated.
By sncreg
BabyByeByeBye wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:53 pm Would really like if there were an option to request hand histories, without emailing support. This would be helpful with maintaining accurate results in our databases when there are disconnects. For example yesterday I lost a big pot just as the site crashed and as a result no HH was written, so according to my database I never lost that hand so my winnings are overstated.
Can you request them from support then? Lifetime?
Americas Cardroom The Venom