We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By BabyByeByeBye
Not sure the time frame. But they sent me a bunch of hand histories over a few week period because I was having issues with my database overstating my results.
By Estiven1
Not sure if this has been suggested but I’d like to see a run it twice feature. Also for tourneys it would be great to implement a make a deal feature. If everyone clicks on the “deal” box than we’ll get an offer based on the amount of chips we have. Thanks !
By sncreg
Unless I'm missing something you can't sit out all tables? There's sitting out individually, and there's sit out all (NEXT HAND). So you sit out all next hand on the break and come back to find all your timebanks gone cuz it won't sit out RIGHT THEN AND THERE. Or am I missing something?
By xz2
Please add option to show real mtt starting times instead of "Starts in h:mm"
By LosingReg
why on earth do i have to manually click reconnect when it disconnects and why on bloody earth do i need to manually click reconnect or whatever when there is excessive memory issue? should be automatic dont ya think?????

edit: while writing this complaint i was sitting out of two tables i didnt know of because i didnt manually click reconnect. how silly of me!!!!!!
By sncreg
WPN-Rep12 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:27 am guys for the on demand suggestions you need to post them in this part of the forum so the tournament director can see them.

Regarding the tables taking focus, we will review that accordingly. Ty for the feedback.
How's things going with this? I'm gonna add to it.

Before this new client you were able to 28 table with barely any lag whatsoever. Since the new client, not only is barely even 18 tabling an absolute nightmare, but you also lessened the timebanks making things even tougher.

People are buying state of the art brand new machines to combat this issue, and there's STILL major lag. Bearing this in mind I fail to see why you can't STOP MAKING NEW TABLES TAKE FOCUS. It's causing utter mayhem for the majority of grinders it really is. If you're willing to do something about this can you please make it URGENT?
By xz2
LosingReg wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:17 am why on earth do i have to manually click reconnect when it disconnects and why on bloody earth do i need to manually click reconnect or whatever when there is excessive memory issue? should be automatic dont ya think?????
Not only should the client reconnect automatically, it should be much more tolerant in treating a connection as disconnected. The clients own very high CPU load, high memory usage or even just a simple download causes unfounded connection losses.
By ntimidatr
can we plz have some micro and low plo8 mtt's?! they dont HAVE to be gtd's! some 1.00, 2.00, and 3.00 during the afternoon and evenings in the usa??? come on acr! give us plo8 mtt playrs some games!
Americas Cardroom welcome package