We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By WPN-Rep12
sncreg wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:11 am
WPN-Rep12 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:27 am guys for the on demand suggestions you need to post them in this part of the forum so the tournament director can see them.

Regarding the tables taking focus, we will review that accordingly. Ty for the feedback.
How's things going with this? I'm gonna add to it.

Before this new client you were able to 28 table with barely any lag whatsoever. Since the new client, not only is barely even 18 tabling an absolute nightmare, but you also lessened the timebanks making things even tougher.

People are buying state of the art brand new machines to combat this issue, and there's STILL major lag. Bearing this in mind I fail to see why you can't STOP MAKING NEW TABLES TAKE FOCUS. It's causing utter mayhem for the majority of grinders it really is. If you're willing to do something about this can you please make it URGENT?
It has been recorded and forwarded to the devs as well as the feedback in this post.
ty
By Hightower87
have you guys thought about bringing on
- 5 card plo to pull in players from the app site (ppp-pokerbros)
- having all in %
- run it twice option for cash games
- new decks, card colors, table colors etc
- are bounties going to be displayed in real time during pkos?
- micro cash blitz and ratholes tables
By MCMLXX
All in % would be nice in display.
Also would like some notice that someone has typed in chat, I keep stats open most of the time and never know unless I keep switching the tabs. I do not like the pop out window, it's one more thing taking up screen space. Be nice if there was a little pop up on the player name when they chat.
By LosingReg
please make the area you click to switch between bb's and chips smaller. its def too big and way too easy to misclick and switch. ty
By LosingReg
so the software automatically sits me out after folding in mtts when i havent clicked sit out or anything....cool new feature guys, keep up the great innovations
By Pungentcrotchsweat
Still hoping for custom sounds like we had before and a larger/better selection of cards. Since we can no longer mod our own art files, the software is BORING
By sncreg
ACR Rep wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:23 pm
gab1 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:25 am
What things do you want to control with hot keys?
Everything stars has, but primarily fold, all-in and table cycle, next, most urgent
Americas Cardroom welcome package