We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By Hightower8787
Suggestions to help vs competitor's in USA market. Acr needs to get more modern with layouts and what you can do in site, for example get animation like the poker apps, biggest part of player base are recs and they love this feature.
-all in %
-5card plo hi and lo
-short deck Holdem
-blitz and rat hole table for micros!!!!!
-highlighted name in mtt lobby
-bb conversion in the mtt lobby
-chinese poker
- more tables themes/ avatars coming more often
- a phone app for users.....
Anyone else got ideas to make people happy drop them below
By ACR_Rep
Hightower8787 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:47 am Suggestions to help vs competitor's in USA market. Acr needs to get more modern with layouts and what you can do in site, for example get animation like the poker apps, biggest part of player base are recs and they love this feature.
-all in %
-5card plo hi and lo
-short deck Holdem
-blitz and rat hole table for micros!!!!!
-highlighted name in mtt lobby
-bb conversion in the mtt lobby
-chinese poker
- more tables themes/ avatars coming more often
- a phone app for users.....
Anyone else got ideas to make people happy drop them below
We do really appreciate your feedback, I've sent it to each specific department in charge.
By Gotdemacez
Also please fix the tile tables at different resolutions.

At 2560x1080, 4 tables tiles perfectly, once you try to tile 5+ it spazzes out and they start overlapping. With the amount of screen real estate I've got, the software should tile 8 easily (more if you had better customization of table sizing).
By bills4life2281
When will we see MTTS on the mobile client. I feel like this is a simple task that can be done and all of your competitors offer this.
By RManPT
ACR Rep wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:47 am
RManPT wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:51 am Just decided to give WPN another go. Allow me few suggestions on things that stand out as bad user experience. Do with them what you want but I truly believe it would improve UX a ton.
Thank you for the opportunity for being heard.

1 - ...

2 - deactivate right mouse button right onclick event on action buttons (bet, fold,check - or allow to choose one or de other or both). Usually secondary mouse buttons are for option and accidental clicks happens all the time. An accidental right click on the wrong place costs money.

3 - add customizable hotkeys (accepting mouse buttons as inputs). On every other site I use mouse wheel to adjust bet slider, a button for chech/fold, a button for allin etc etc. It greatly improves gaming experience.

4 - ...

5 - Auto focus on mouse over table option (but only accept inputs when mouse over and not active focus to prevent accidental action - make it an option like porkerstars)

6- Table regain focus when switching from regular time to timebank and few seconds before timebank expires. Specially when playing along side with other sites it is common to sit out on wpn tables (you can make it an option).
Great list, thanks.

1. ...
2. Right-click: I thought we fixed that a few weeks ago, I'll double-check.
3. Hot keys: It's on our list. I'll be making a "Help Us Help You" thread on it in a few weeks.
4. ...
5. Table management: Just like #3. I'm looking to make something better than any site has, so keep your eyes open for that thread.
6. Cool idea. I've never considered it.
Was wondering if 2, 3 and 5 are going to be coming soon, 8 months went by and still the right mouse button and sitting out after losing focus costs me money.

Also would like to reinforce my thoughts on the replayer, it sucks:

When we click the replay button on a table we should be redirected directly to the replayer (with just the hands from that table) and not the hand history browser. That's a quick fix. The browser should come up only when selected from the room lobby or from the replayer itself.

When we are playing we want a quick look on what just happened and don't want to have to navigate through tables and hands.The way things are now it's time consuming and confusing while multitabling.
By This Fish Chums
The stat box is constantly having the "Next Blinds:" line go out of the section so you can't see how many minutes the next blinds will actually be in. You could solve this if you move the "in 3min" to the title section instead. For example:
Next Blinds in 3min: | 75/150 (15)
Americas Cardroom welcome package