We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By TuggSnowbarger
Can you add draw games? Specifically 2-7 triple draw - that is a huge action game and would be awesome to play as a US player.
By dmakk767
The time banks being too short has been a topic of discussion. Wanted to provide my insight. I agree the turbo style time banks are far too short in length. In order to multi-table I can make a few suggestions.

- Make all time banks the same length no matter style of game, turbo or non-turbo
- Add more setting allowing you to auto turn on time banks for all tables
- Fix the bug which turns off the time bank in the same hand which it had been turned on already

I am sure others may of mentioned these topics too and I only want to support the change.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another thought I had was based around the viewing of other tables. I just learned how to watch them in the browser, which I thought was pretty cool. I would like to see the view count on the table as well, like FTP used to have.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Couple little minor things
- Re-sizable lobby
- Name the tables better - More consistently (See Ratholes for example)
- Better insight through the lobby into where I stand in the Sit&Crush and Beast
- Add info to sng lobby about how many crush points you get
- Add info to cash table about beast points collected from session

I love the site and think it is going in the right direction. Thank you for the chance to provide my feedback.

#good4poker
By Pungentcrotchsweat
I would like to see the art files for the cards so we can customize them, just like the table backgrounds, buttons and avatars. I would also like it if we could customize our own sounds like we were able to before the update in May.
By ACR Rep
dmakk767 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:40 pm The time banks being too short has been a topic of discussion. Wanted to provide my insight. I agree the turbo style time banks are far too short in length. In order to multi-table I can make a few suggestions.

- Make all time banks the same length no matter style of game, turbo or non-turbo
- Add more setting allowing you to auto turn on time banks for all tables
- Fix the bug which turns off the time bank in the same hand which it had been turned on already

I am sure others may of mentioned these topics too and I only want to support the change.

Another thought I had was based around the viewing of other tables. I just learned how to watch them in the browser, which I thought was pretty cool. I would like to see the view count on the table as well, like FTP used to have.

Couple little minor things
- Re-sizable lobby
- Name the tables better - More consistently (See Ratholes for example)
- Better insight through the lobby into where I stand in the Sit&Crush and Beast
- Add info to sng lobby about how many crush points you get
- Add info to cash table about beast points collected from session

I love the site and think it is going in the right direction. Thank you for the chance to provide my feedback.

#good4poker
Awesome feedback, thanks. We'll take all this into consideration.
By ACR Rep
Pungentcrotchsweat wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:07 pm I would like to see the art files for the cards so we can customize them, just like the table backgrounds, buttons and avatars. I would also like it if we could customize our own sounds like we were able to before the update in May.
Agreed on both. Thanks.
By BabyByeByeBye
Any considerations to adding more options to default bet buttons? Would be nice if this were customizable or at the very least had more options than just min or 1/4 pot, 1/2 pot, 3/4, and FP options.

I also would prefer is these options referred to the actual size of the pot and not the size of the pot including rake.
By Camaro24
is there anything in the works for a custom bet slider for betting percent of pot? we shouldnt have to have a third party app to do this..

also can we look at color noting players to right click menu similar to the new felt color menu instead of having to double click bring up the thing at the bottom, click the limited color options , click the check mark..... with how small everything is during multitabling its really tedious.
By ACR Rep
royalflush122096 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:36 pm Any time table of when there will be Mobile multi table tournaments?
April 1st will be cyclones in the mobile. That at least gives you a chance to get some tickets for your mtt sessions :)

Mobile MTTs. I don't see that happening until the fall.
By ACR Rep
BabyByeByeBye wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:12 am Any considerations to adding more options to default bet buttons? Would be nice if this were customizable or at the very least had more options than just min or 1/4 pot, 1/2 pot, 3/4, and FP options.

I also would prefer is these options referred to the actual size of the pot and not the size of the pot including rake.
I don't want to mess with the bet buttons until we do custom bet buttons. I can see us getting that done by fall. I love the idea of having a checkbox to include or not include rake in the bet sizing. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks.
Americas Cardroom The Venom