We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By BabyByeByeBye
Seems like the custom bet buttons is something that is under consideration so that's good to hear. Glad you like the rake adjustment idea!
By OneShotToLive
Great work on being able to pick the individual table felts, that is very useful. Can we also get a "custom layout" button where we can pick a table and then save the background, cards, etc?

It would be nice if there was more options for tiling/stacking tables. I get big gaps at both 6 and 9 tables, not sure if it's on my end or normal? The tiling on the old software was much better.

Is it possible to add back 400 Blitz 6/2 back as well as 100 Blitz HU?
By ACR Rep
OneShotToLive wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:07 am Great work on being able to pick the individual table felts, that is very useful. Can we also get a "custom layout" button where we can pick a table and then save the background, cards, etc?

It would be nice if there was more options for tiling/stacking tables. I get big gaps at both 6 and 9 tables, not sure if it's on my end or normal? The tiling on the old software was much better.

Is it possible to add back 400 Blitz 6/2 back as well as 100 Blitz HU?
Tiling is scheduled to improve on May 27th.

Changing and saving all the graphic mixes we're working on. I'm hoping to have that in by the end of summer. We'll be posting screenshots of the interface for that before the week is over. So please look out for that and give your feedback.

I didn't see those Blitz games were down. We'll get them back up. Thanks.
By skunky
Hey guys ! Very important .. almost forgot ! Can you please make possible the option to see players in the lobby based on tags ?In the end I think that.s the purpose of tags :) , at least one of them ! Thanks !
By Pungentcrotchsweat
Playing limit stud, I am not really a fan of the way the pre-action buttons are set. There are only two rows, making raise/any right next to fold. IMO it should match the same order as the action buttons do. example;

When it is your turn, the buttons are /Fold or check/ /Call / raise/
The pre-action buttons should be in the same manor. Currently, fold is right above raise any which cost me a misclicked pot as the action changed.

Ideally it would look something like this:

[ ]Call ____(one unit) [ ] bet/Raise____(one unit)
[ ]Check/fold to any bet [ ] Call ANY [ ] bet/raise ANY
By ACR Rep
Pungentcrotchsweat wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:42 am Playing limit stud, I am not really a fan of the way the pre-action buttons are set. There are only two rows, making raise/any right next to fold. IMO it should match the same order as the action buttons do. example;

When it is your turn, the buttons are /Fold or check/ /Call / raise/
The pre-action buttons should be in the same manor. Currently, fold is right above raise any which cost me a misclicked pot as the action changed.

Ideally it would look something like this:

[ ]Call ____(one unit) [ ] bet/Raise____(one unit)
[ ]Check/fold to any bet [ ] Call ANY [ ] bet/raise ANY
We'll take another look at it. Thanks.
By WPN-Rep12
Camaro24 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:56 pm is there anything in the works for a custom bet slider for betting percent of pot? we shouldnt have to have a third party app to do this..

also can we look at color noting players to right click menu similar to the new felt color menu instead of having to double click bring up the thing at the bottom, click the limited color options , click the check mark..... with how small everything is during multitabling its really tedious.
ty, we'll take them into consideration.
By FreezyDaSheezy
Can we get a cyclone leaderboard? Something like the beast or sit n crush. I think it would increase cyclone traffic and would reward players for playing them more.
By BabyByeByeBye
skunky wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:57 am Hey guys ! Very important .. almost forgot ! Can you please make possible the option to see players in the lobby based on tags ?In the end I think that.s the purpose of tags :) , at least one of them ! Thanks !
Please don't do this. This would make a bad lobby system even worse.
Americas Cardroom The Venom