We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By BabyByeByeBye
Think about why you want that feature? To identify the players you've marked as weak players or the players that you have marked as strong players. Either way it's so you can play in as soft as games as possible. The lobby already sucks with games having 8 person waitlists while other tables have someone sitting by themselves for an hour waiting for someone to play them. This would only enhance that issue because that weaker player you marked 3 months ago you can now easily see he's a weaker player without needing to actually remember him.
By MicroLuckbox
Can we have an option to keep our active table open after busting a SNG or MTT?
I think the option is available in some instances but not always. Thanks!
By jas0042
It would be nice to be able to register for multiple tournaments at once, or at least save favorites so I don't have to search every day to play the exact same tournaments.
By FLLEWIS
Is there going to be a feature added in the future to allow custom betting buttons instead of the current Min, 1/2, 3/4, Pot, Allin options? It would be nice to customize betting to 1/4, 1/3, or possibly multipliers like 1.2x, 1.3x, 2.2x, etc. If anyone else has additional suggestions for this, it would help better this awesome feature for the ACR community.
By skunky
I get your point;but when you play enough in an environment you have an idea who's who right ? Also , you can open every table and see the tags.. it.s just more time consuming IMO.
By BabyByeByeBye
skunky wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:35 am I get your point;but when you play enough in an environment you have an idea who's who right ? Also , you can open every table and see the tags.. it.s just more time consuming IMO.
My suggestion for them was to not even be able to do that. It just forces people to sit down and play when they don't know who is at the table. This is an aspect that I really like about Ignition, where you put in what game you want to play and the software sits you, it'll also take you to a new table if your table breaks. What I don't like about Ignition is that you can't see how many tables are running, so your never quite sure about the traffic on the site.

I would like to see something in the middle, where there is a lobby where you can see what games are running but not be able to see who is playing and not be able to open tables that you aren't playing on. This protects the casual player and gives them a more enjoyable experience and then it forces the regs to actually play against each other in hopes that they can start a good game.

I'd also suggest give some incentive for starting games. Additional rakeback or some other promo for those who start games.
By ACR Rep
FLLEWIS wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:00 am Is there going to be a feature added in the future to allow custom betting buttons instead of the current Min, 1/2, 3/4, Pot, Allin options? It would be nice to customize betting to 1/4, 1/3, or possibly multipliers like 1.2x, 1.3x, 2.2x, etc. If anyone else has additional suggestions for this, it would help better this awesome feature for the ACR community.
Yes. Custom bet buttons are on our list to create.
By WPN-Rep12
MicroLuckbox wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:59 pm Can we have an option to keep our active table open after busting a SNG or MTT?
I think the option is available in some instances but not always. Thanks!
Yes, yes you can. This is coming in our April 1st update

jas0042 wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:10 pm It would be nice to be able to register for multiple tournaments at once, or at least save favorites so I don't have to search every day to play the exact same tournaments.
will add favorite filter tournaments to our list.

FLLEWIS wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:39 am Can Big-O be added to ACR for cash games and tournaments?
check out our Game Offerings forum you can request new games or changes there to @winning_TD our gameplay director.
Americas Cardroom The Venom