We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By BabyByeByeBye
Is it possible to make the notes easier to read? Maybe have the notes as a popup. The way it is now it's just easier for me to use the note feature in my HUD to write notes because it's A LOT easier to read.
By WPN-Rep12
thanksinadvance wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:29 pm Maintain amount on table being able to set it to initial buyin amount
can you provide us more details?
--

Yes, reviewing player notes is in the queue.
By TheOnlyKing
I'm sure it's been mentioned.. however not implemented I don't think. The free rolls being available via mobile? Yes, please.
By thanksinadvance
WPN-Rep12 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:37 pm
thanksinadvance wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:29 pm Maintain amount on table being able to set it to initial buyin amount
can you provide us more details?
--

Yes, reviewing player notes is in the queue.
I buyin for different amounts for different games. For instance HU blitz is 200bb min buyin but normal blitz is little over 100bb. Would like it to reload to the specific amount i bought in for at each table. If i set it to max amount on table thats fine for normal blitz table but don't want it for HU blitz.
By WPN-Rep12
TheOnlyKing wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:58 am I'm sure it's been mentioned.. however not implemented I don't think. The free rolls being available via mobile? Yes, please.
that would be included once MTTs come to mobile :)
By WPN-Rep12
thanksinadvance wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:55 pm I buyin for different amounts for different games. For instance HU blitz is 200bb min buyin but normal blitz is little over 100bb. Would like it to reload to the specific amount i bought in for at each table. If i set it to max amount on table thats fine for normal blitz table but don't want it for HU blitz.
our Auto top up feature seems to meet this request, but its currently not configurable by table.
By dapperdan098
FLLEWIS wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:00 am Is there going to be a feature added in the future to allow custom betting buttons instead of the current Min, 1/2, 3/4, Pot, Allin options? It would be nice to customize betting to 1/4, 1/3, or possibly multipliers like 1.2x, 1.3x, 2.2x, etc. If anyone else has additional suggestions for this, it would help better this awesome feature for the ACR community.
I agree. Preflop I would like to be able to click 2.2x BB etc.
By thanksinadvance
WPN-Rep12 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:10 pm
thanksinadvance wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:55 pm I buyin for different amounts for different games. For instance HU blitz is 200bb min buyin but normal blitz is little over 100bb. Would like it to reload to the specific amount i bought in for at each table. If i set it to max amount on table thats fine for normal blitz table but don't want it for HU blitz.
our Auto top up feature seems to meet this request, but its currently not configurable by table.

That's what i would like for auto top up to do it for the amount i bought in for not min, max, or buy BB.
Americas Cardroom The Venom