We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By BabyByeByeBye
thanksinadvance wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:55 pm
WPN-Rep12 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:37 pm
thanksinadvance wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:29 pm Maintain amount on table being able to set it to initial buyin amount
can you provide us more details?
--

Yes, reviewing player notes is in the queue.
I buyin for different amounts for different games. For instance HU blitz is 200bb min buyin but normal blitz is little over 100bb. Would like it to reload to the specific amount i bought in for at each table. If i set it to max amount on table thats fine for normal blitz table but don't want it for HU blitz.
Yea this is annoying when you're playing both variants simultaneously.
By TheOnlyKing
WPN-Rep12 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:28 pm
TheOnlyKing wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:58 am I'm sure it's been mentioned.. however not implemented I don't think. The free rolls being available via mobile? Yes, please.
that would be included once MTTs come to mobile :)
Which is coming.. right?
By ACR Rep
mainus wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:02 am do you have plans to add antes to SNGs?
We'll have the ability to do that soon. However, I don't know if the tournament director will do it or not. You could ask him about it in the gameplay forum here.
By ACR Rep
TheOnlyKing wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:18 am
WPN-Rep12 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:28 pm
TheOnlyKing wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:58 am I'm sure it's been mentioned.. however not implemented I don't think. The free rolls being available via mobile? Yes, please.
that would be included once MTTs come to mobile :)
Which is coming.. right?
MTTs on Mobile will likely be more in the summer time.
By Joe
Hi!
Did anyone mention MTT-SNG hand histories?
As I understand, there is no way for poker tracking software to know results of tournaments as there is no record of prizes whatsoever.
It could be fixed by adding separate tournament summary histories or adding prize information directly into hand history files.
By ACR Rep
Joe wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:38 am Hi!
Did anyone mention MTT-SNG hand histories?
As I understand, there is no way for poker tracking software to know results of tournaments as there is no record of prizes whatsoever.
It could be fixed by adding separate tournament summary histories or adding prize information directly into hand history files.
You'll see Tournament Summaries in the schedule in this thread. May
By xSpent
1) Please disable the client popping up whenever closing out of a Jackpot SNG. it's very distracting when multitabling.
2) Please update rank/combat points instantaneously like you do with leaderboard points.
By WPN-Rep12
xSpent wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:54 am 1) Please disable the client popping up whenever closing out of a Jackpot SNG. it's very distracting when multitabling.
2) Please update rank/combat points instantaneously like you do with leaderboard points.
Hi there,
1. If you go from the main lobby top right Options -> Table Options -> Gafme Options you will see a Pop Up Main Lobby checkbox you can disable.
2. This is currently happening only on fridays while we are developing the real time credit solution, it shouldn't be far away from release ;).
Americas Cardroom The Venom