We love poker. Come be a part of it.

Please stop slowrolling us at showdown.

The problem:
When showing down a hand, if an opponent has AUTOMUCK=OFF, a 5s timedown on their part will indicate a scoop - from the loser's perspective, they're looking at the SHOW/MUCK buttons.

ACR uses this same animation when it's lagging, so oftentimes, it will look like you've won the pot, but the software then stalls out and flips the opponents cards, revealing that you were scooped.

This is the online equivalent of getting slowrolled by a caller who clucks their tongue and taps the table with their facedown hand before dramatically flipping a winner and pissing you off.

the solution:
PLEASE MAKE THESE TWO BEHAVIORS DISPLAY DIFFERENTLY IN THE CLIENT.
By LeeLoosDad
Can you put a search feature in for the beast and sit and crush standings? It’s very time consuming to copy and paste from the website into a notepad then search for your name or scroll down the list. Thanks
By TASTYCAKES
The ability to modify the standard raise amounts would be nice to have. Instead of it being limited to 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and pot, the option to change those standard amounts to custom amounts would be a great addition/change.
TuggSnowbarger wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:29 pm Please stop slowrolling us at showdown.

The problem:
When showing down a hand, if an opponent has AUTOMUCK=OFF, a 5s timedown on their part will indicate a scoop - from the loser's perspective, they're looking at the SHOW/MUCK buttons.

ACR uses this same animation when it's lagging, so oftentimes, it will look like you've won the pot, but the software then stalls out and flips the opponents cards, revealing that you were scooped.

This is the online equivalent of getting slowrolled by a caller who clucks their tongue and taps the table with their facedown hand before dramatically flipping a winner and pissing you off.

the solution:
PLEASE MAKE THESE TWO BEHAVIORS DISPLAY DIFFERENTLY IN THE CLIENT.
Muck is going away. Should resolve this issue.
By RManPT
Just decided to give WPN another go. Allow me few suggestions on things that stand out as bad user experience. Do with them what you want but I truly believe it would improve UX a ton.
Thank you for the opportunity for being heard.

1 - On felt bet amount font becomes blurred to the point of un-readability when making tables smaller, try anti-aliasing and transparent background. Current font background (and texture) does not help at all. Also the "BB" sufix is not needed and makes readability worst.

2 - deactivate right mouse button right onclick event on action buttons (bet, fold,check - or allow to choose one or de other or both). Usually secondary mouse buttons are for option and accidental clicks happens all the time. An accidental right click on the wrong place costs money.

3 - add customizable hotkeys (accepting mouse buttons as inputs). On every other site I use mouse wheel to adjust bet slider, a button for chech/fold, a button for allin etc etc. It greatly improves gaming experience.

4 - Pleaaase, allow editing preset betting buttons. Would improve applying our own strategies for multiple situations in a much faster and accurate way. I want to be able to bet 2.2x or 6.6x or any other random amount with one click.

5 - Auto focus on mouse over table option (but only accept inputs when mouse over and not active focus to prevent accidental action - make it an option like porkerstars)

6- Table regain focus when switching from regular time to timebank and few seconds before timebank expires. Specially when playing along side with other sites it is common to sit out on wpn tables (you can make it an option).

Hope to increase volume on your site in the future. Keep up the good work listening to players. Thank you
By ACR Rep
RManPT wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:51 am Just decided to give WPN another go. Allow me few suggestions on things that stand out as bad user experience. Do with them what you want but I truly believe it would improve UX a ton.
Thank you for the opportunity for being heard.

1 - On felt bet amount font becomes blurred to the point of un-readability when making tables smaller, try anti-aliasing and transparent background. Current font background (and texture) does not help at all. Also the "BB" sufix is not needed and makes readability worst.

2 - deactivate right mouse button right onclick event on action buttons (bet, fold,check - or allow to choose one or de other or both). Usually secondary mouse buttons are for option and accidental clicks happens all the time. An accidental right click on the wrong place costs money.

3 - add customizable hotkeys (accepting mouse buttons as inputs). On every other site I use mouse wheel to adjust bet slider, a button for chech/fold, a button for allin etc etc. It greatly improves gaming experience.

4 - Pleaaase, allow editing preset betting buttons. Would improve applying our own strategies for multiple situations in a much faster and accurate way. I want to be able to bet 2.2x or 6.6x or any other random amount with one click.

5 - Auto focus on mouse over table option (but only accept inputs when mouse over and not active focus to prevent accidental action - make it an option like porkerstars)

6- Table regain focus when switching from regular time to timebank and few seconds before timebank expires. Specially when playing along side with other sites it is common to sit out on wpn tables (you can make it an option).

Hope to increase volume on your site in the future. Keep up the good work listening to players. Thank you
Great list, thanks.

1. Will be greatly improved on Apr 29th. We use different fonts to avoid the fonts being read by bots: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=419&sid=89f7c178b82 ... c37f2d075b

2. Right-click: I thought we fixed that a few weeks ago, I'll double-check.

3. Hot keys: It's on our list. I'll be making a "Help Us Help You" thread on it in a few weeks.

4. Custom Bet-Sizing: We're at the final stages of preparation. Let us know if you see anything missing: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=540&sid=89f7c178b82 ... c37f2d075b

5. Table management: Just like #3. I'm looking to make something better than any site has, so keep your eyes open for that thread.

6. Cool idea. I've never considered it.

Thanks again.
By ACR Rep
LeeLoosDad wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:33 pm Can you put a search feature in for the beast and sit and crush standings? It’s very time consuming to copy and paste from the website into a notepad then search for your name or scroll down the list. Thanks
You can actually use the search feature in your browser. Ctl + F on pc or Cmd + F on Mac.

However, adding a search function would be nice. It's low on the list for us right now.
By RManPT
Hi again. Some more testing done and here are new thoughts.

About hand history replayer.

When we click the replay button on a table we should be redirected directly to the replayer (with just the hands from that table) and not the hand history browser. That's a quick fix. The browser should come up only when selected from the room lobby or from the replayer itself.

When we are playing we want a quick look on what just happened and don't want to have to navigate through tables and hands.The way things are now it's time consuming and confusing whilemultitabling.

Also the hand history browser performance should be improved, it is slow to show all hands. Maybe the last n hands could be kept in memory and load the others on 50 or 100 hands batches multi threading instead of loading them all. This way the browser wouldn't lock until all hands are imported.

Remember, we criticize because we care.
Thanks for listening!
Americas Cardroom The Venom