We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By WPN-Rep12
Another project we are working on is your poker game play experience (we recently improved our table layout both for desktop and for mobile), a great part of that is being able to set up and customize your client to your needs and liking.

For that you will need a proper command center from where to customize all your available options: we have re-designed our settings window and are looking to gradually add settings such as customizable table designs per game type.

We have the initial mock up for how the table designs section would look and want you guys to give us some feedback and input.

ps. I'll be posting the other section as they become available.
By Someguy123
Love the redesign of this compared to what’s currently been in place for awhile. Adding as many options to customize as possible the better! Of course as you’ve heard customization of bet sizing buttons in here would be great! More options for cards and table views would be wonderful.
By Joe
Would LOVE to see an option to use custom sounds or at least to have a choice of several proposed. One of the features I really miss from the previous client version.
By WPN-Rep12
Joe wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:04 pm Would LOVE to see an option to use custom sounds or at least to have a choice of several proposed. One of the features I really miss from the previous client version.
we hear you Joe, we got that in the dev queue hopefully we get to it soon. (ill add it to the features list)
Americas Cardroom The Venom