We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By Diputsur
When was the last time you sat at a poker table and had your cards dealt to you face up? Back side of the cards are shown to all spots except the active players, where cards are depicted face up. Cut that shit out! I was playing around with streamlabs to create skins for a potential future twitch stream (intend to stream without a delay) and had to block off the entire middle section of the table on deal to prevent the cards from being visible on the deal. Something I shouldn't have had to be concerned with, as that's not how cards are dealt in real life. Want to make your client more authentic? STOP showing the cards as they're being dealt to the spot.
By WPN-Rep12
just to clarify because your post can be tricky to read:

You are not happy that your cards are being dealt to you from the middle of the table to your spot face up, because you want to stream without delay and currently the cards show for the split second that they travel from 'dealer' position to your position.

thanks for the feedback.
By BabyByeByeBye
Diputsur wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:06 pm When was the last time you sat at a poker table and had your cards dealt to you face up? Back side of the cards are shown to all spots except the active players, where cards are depicted face up. Cut that shit out! I was playing around with streamlabs to create skins for a potential future twitch stream (intend to stream without a delay) and had to block off the entire middle section of the table on deal to prevent the cards from being visible on the deal. Something I shouldn't have had to be concerned with, as that's not how cards are dealt in real life. Want to make your client more authentic? STOP showing the cards as they're being dealt to the spot.
Sorry to say but this is a ridiculous suggestion. It would be incredibly annoying to have to click the cards every time you were dealt a hand to see what you have, especially when you're playing a bunch of tables.

Your cards are dealt face down live so that nobody knows exactly what you have, that isn't an issue online.
Americas Cardroom The Venom