We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By Gotdemacez
Postflop absolutely needs to be ranging from 1% - whatever people want. It's commonplace to see the tourney weirdos firing 22% on the flop etc. I don't know why they like it, but they do.
By ACR Rep
Gotdemacez wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:19 am Postflop absolutely needs to be ranging from 1% - whatever people want. It's commonplace to see the tourney weirdos firing 22% on the flop etc. I don't know why they like it, but they do.
It's not possible to raise 1% or other small percentages. Why allow a player to do something that always gives them a disabled button?
Hi!

Why capped people to only have option to increase or decrease 0.5 , or Postflop put 20% , 45% etc, why not let people choose his own preflop and postflop bets , why not use examples to actually work and people like it (Party and Stars)

This is in near future or next year?
By ACR Rep
TheLastGodFather wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 8:42 pm Hi!

Why capped people to only have option to increase or decrease 0.5 , or Postflop put 20% , 45% etc, why not let people choose his own preflop and postflop bets , why not use examples to actually work and people like it (Party and Stars)

This is in near future or next year?
I think you'll find the user interface I have in this thread offers more than both party and pokerstars.

This is scheduled for August 20th.
ACR Rep wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:18 am We're working on a Settings make-over. Part of that is custom bet-sizing our players have been asking for. We're a few months away from this, yet, but we're working on the concepts.

Here's a mock up (artists haven't made it beautiful yet). We'd love your feedback. It's your chance to make it better before it's out.

Bet-sizing button choices:

Preflop Dropdown Options

<checkbox> Size preflop betting based on big blinds. (Default unchecked)

Unchecked Dropdown options:

- Min
- Enter % of Pot (Player can type between 40% and 99%.)
- 1/2
- 3/4
- Pot
- All-In

Checked Dropdown Options:

- Min
- Enter big blind (Players may enter between 2.5 and 50 in multiples of 0.5)
- All-In

Postflop Dropdown Options

- Min
- Enter % of Pot (Player can type between 10% and 99%)
- 1/2
- 3/4
- Pot
- All-In
This can be modify like I want 2.5x 3.5x preflop .. and postflop lets say 25% 35% this gone to happen?
By vexxes
Please, please don't limit preflop custom sizes to 2.5+ in intervals of .5. Please let us enter 2.1, 2.2, etc. These are standard open sizes and I don't understand why you'd exclude them
Americas Cardroom The Venom