We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By Game_Integrity_WPN
As part of our commitment to enforcing a fair environment to all our players, we have released today $249,997 in refunds distributed to 16425 affected players.

Affected players will received an email notification during the day.

As per our transparent and verifiable policies, all refunds can be verified by accessing the following link: https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/banned-accounts/.

The banned accounts list:

GOLDDUBLON
LORDAZRIEL5
EMBRACEYOURSELF
SW1BMAN
BurningManKK
BOMSCHIKIWAUWAU
PATIENTZERO0
TOXICSALIEN
BLACKMIRRORED2
CHI11FORREA1

If you have any questions, please sent an e-mail to gameintegrity@winningpokernetwork.com

** This topic will remain open for a few days then will be locked, additional inquiries can be sent to the e-mail above.
By JMicLett
Can someone please explain how these refunds are calculated? I am trying to figure out how I have played with 2 of these players on numerous occasions this year, and I haven't received any sort of refund.
By Game_Integrity_WPN
JMicLett wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:14 pm Can someone please explain how these refunds are calculated? I am trying to figure out how I have played with 2 of these players on numerous occasions this year, and I haven't received any sort of refund.
It depends on the type of game. Basically we only consider affected players that actually lost money while interacting with the verified bot. You are welcome to consult your own records to verified it.

https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/banned-accounts/

Tournaments

Ladder Up Policy: The offending player is removed from the finished tournament list. Each player below the offending player’s finished spot is moved up one spot. If a player would receive more money in their new position, they are refunded the difference of the old spot to the new spot.

Cash Games + Heads Up SNG
Percentage-Based: Total refunds are given to the current losses minus wins policy (see below). If the bot winnings exceed $25,000, we divide player refunds by the ratio of $25,000 to total bot winnings. For example, Player 1 is due $100 according to the loss minus wins policy. The total bot winnings are $100,000, which is 4x the cap of $25,000. Player 1’s $100 is reduced to $25.

JPT
Based on players' affectation, meaning that whether or not the bot won the JPT, still influenced the overall outcome of it. Calculated as: Total Wins - Total Buy-ins, If the bot affectation exceeds $25,000, we divide player refunds by the ratio of $25,000 cap. Player 1 is affected $100 according to wins minus total buy-ins policy. The total bot winnings are $100,000, which is 4x the cap of $25,000. Player 1’s $100 is reduced to $25.
Americas Cardroom welcome package