We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By ACR Rep
https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/banned-accounts/

By March 13th, we'll have an update on this webpage about refunds from those who played against accounts we found to be using bots.

There are 21 banned accounts and a total of about $200,000 being refunded to players.

You'll be able to see which accounts were banned, if you received a refund, how much you were refunded, and why that amount.
Thanks for the update. So it appears so far I’ve received 3 funds totalling a laughable 12 dollars even tho I’m too 5 in total Mtt played and I have placed in the top tier in the beast race.

It looks like the only bots we are being refunded for is bots that stopped playing on may 12? Right? That’s literally when the last refunds stopped. So what about the bots that have been banned since then? Why has it taken 8 months. 8 freakin months to receive these refunds. This is absolutely pathetic and bad for poker, right?
May 15. So 8 months to be funded for bots that were caught right when you guys were doing the last refunds. About the bots that have been a caught for the last 8 months? We have to wait a year for those ones? This legit had 4 poker
This round of bot refunds have been completed, you can check https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/banned-accounts/ for further details.

The grinderr wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:05 pm Thanks for the update. So it appears so far I’ve received 3 funds totalling a laughable 12 dollars even tho I’m too 5 in total Mtt played and I have placed in the top tier in the beast race.

It looks like the only bots we are being refunded for is bots that stopped playing on may 12? Right? That’s literally when the last refunds stopped. So what about the bots that have been banned since then? Why has it taken 8 months. 8 freakin months to receive these refunds. This is absolutely pathetic and bad for poker, right?
Hi welcome to the forum, you can check the details of the extent of the refunds on the website posted above.

These wont be the last refunds made, neither does it mean that these are all the bots in those date ranges, this is just a batch that is ready and confirmed. We will be posting more information as it becomes available.
The grinderr wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:00 pm May 15. So 8 months to be funded for bots that were caught right when you guys were doing the last refunds. About the bots that have been a caught for the last 8 months? We have to wait a year for those ones? This legit had 4 poker
ty for your feedback.
Unfortunately, this is the type of subject that is very much an internal process, as said previously we will be posting more information as it becomes available.
Americas Cardroom The Venom