We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By skunky
Hi , I'm a bit confused , you sayd that you.ll publish the list of those banned accounts , but it.s the same list,with the same people from 1 year ago..Am I missing something ?
skunky wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:32 am Hi , I'm a bit confused , you sayd that you.ll publish the list of those banned accounts , but it.s the same list,with the same people from 1 year ago..Am I missing something ?
Hi, the first 21 names in the list @https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/banned-accounts/ are the new accounts. The download file is still not available (in the new ones) but you can see the details per player for each one.

let me know if im missing anything.
Ok so now it has been nearly a month since the last bot refunds.

Couple things:

1) When is the next round of these? What specific date?
2) it sure would be nice if you guys would at least acknowledge how much of a disadvantage (on top of already having faced these cheaters) it is to receive these payments in increments rather than all at once. Especially when it takes you almost a full year to get us the one from March 13th. I realize it's not an easy task (although none of the details have been shared on how you locate and confirm these bots), but we need better acknowledgement from WPN on how much of a rip-off this has all been to face these disadvantages. Doesn't mean you aren't trying your best, just would be nice and reassuring is all I mean. Hopefully you can understand the frustration of us knowing we were playing at a disadvantage for years against some of these accounts, on top of us not even getting ALL our money spent against them back.

I would be shocked, unfortunately, if I got a clear answer to either of these things, but here's to hoping.
Hi,

1- We`ll regularly post all verified Bot accounts and share it with the community. Although we have not schedule a new release. As well prior to announce any verified fraudulent account we need to have 100% certainty of it.
2- Please be aware that during the last year, we have made great improvements to prevent bots from running in our cardroom. Please check the following post that summarized our efforts and achievements regarding this matter:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=419&sid=b951accb33a ... 271d3e3059
Yeah, I have seen that post and that's nice and all...but my post was 100% about the old bots. The ones I and so many others are owed a lot of money for. Obviously you have to be 100% certain they are bots before posting new findings and refunds, but my whole post of course also implied that simple fact. Also can you just try giving some indication of when the next ones WILL be announced? As you said, they will be regularly announced...well, what's regularly mean in terms of timeframe? It's been full month now since last one. Don't tell me it's gonna be a year almost again like last time. Give us a real update instead of vaguely saying "not yet" ..... Hopefully you will reply to this post faster than 5 days like it took to give your vague reply to my last one.
Honestly anything posted other than what I did is counterproductive to this matter as they will use less comprehensive posts than mine to reply to in order to avoid replying to mine. Has been ignored for almost a week now.

So what's the word ACR??? Reply to my post before this one!!!
I ve just looked trough recently banned accounts from April this year and found out that no one was banned playing blitz and cash tables .
All the screennames unfamiliar to me however i am playing regulary and great amount. Of cause no refund .
So I want to help indentify you suspicous accounts. Thats why admin or authority please tell me what info u need me to post here for you to start investigaion.
Parcker wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:49 am I ve just looked trough recently banned accounts from April this year and found out that no one was banned playing blitz and cash tables .
All the screennames unfamiliar to me however i am playing regulary and great amount. Of cause no refund .
So I want to help indentify you suspicous accounts. Thats why admin or authority please tell me what info u need me to post here for you to start investigaion.
Lol, we all know the suspicious accounts at Blitz. They've been told many times but either the obvious candidates are really smart and figured out how to go undetected or they generate so much rake that ACR is turning a blind eye (I don't think is the case). I've emailed, there was a post 2 forums ago from regs and I know Trumping_You (ACR Pro and Blitz reg) is on the case.
Americas Cardroom welcome package