We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By WPN-Rep12
A space to discuss the infamous humans only dilemma in online poker.
By Pocket5
This is definitely an issue, and I think there seems to be an issue with bots that are showing as being located in Belarus or the Russian Federation?
By WPN-Rep12
Pocket5 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:05 pm This is definitely an issue, and I think there seems to be an issue with bots that are showing as being located in Belarus or the Russian Federation?
unfortunately location by itself is not an indicator.
By SlipperyPip
Hi There just thought I would add my 2 cents... So Iv'e been playing in ACR for about a week and 1/2. I started on 0$ and have managed to work my way up to 14$ already. I won a freeroll tourney which made me feel great but there are definately some weird things going on?? Sometimes it feels normal, like people are there, making a decision but sometimes its like the other person makes this decision pre flop instantly, choosing to either call or re raise me which I normally go with cuz im rocking like k and an A suited or like AA. So he turns his cards and the guy next to him both making split second decision pre flop and what do they have.........5 7 unsuited and 7 9 unsuited........... Im beat. I hit a king maybe but these guys hit two pair on the river. I understand it could just be luck(most probably in most cases) but... there are some fishy calls from players that end up winning crazy river cards far to often compared to when i was playing PP 2 years ago. Anyway ive had a mixed bag....some days it feels like the whole table are ganging up on me lol. Have fun guys I hope this Bot mess is cleaned up very soon before I start entering the big tourny's. ciao ciao :P :P :!: :!: :!: :P
By Game_Integrity_WPN
Hi,

Please be aware that during the last year we have made major improvements to prevent bots to operate in our cardroom, please find the following post a summary of our achievements and improvements.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=419&sid=b951accb33a ... 271d3e3059

As per your complaint seems to be more directed towards our RNG (Random Number Generator) than actual bots. Please be aware that our RNG is certified, unpredictable and not selective, cannot be manipulated in any way. Learn more about our RNG by accessing the following link: https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/integrity/
Americas Cardroom welcome package